What i need to do with my Autos ore non Autos seeds from Linda???

Cringer

Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN
Reaction score
Hi, i have a lot of Seeds from Linda but i can't trust there Auto's anymore i have Grow right now there White Widow and Amnesia Lemon and both didn't Flowering so i have to Switch to 12 it's sad but true. What is with there seeds i have stored in a fridge? I think to throw it in a Trash and never grow there shit again ore can i put it in a tent and grow it under 12/12 but i think it's not recommended to Grow Autos under 12 hours the think is maybe there are autos but maybe Photos ore both that's fuckt up so and i don't think i grow there stuff again what you would do?

Hi, i have a lot of Seeds from Linda but i can't trust there Auto's anymore i have Grow right now there White Widow and Amnesia Lemon and both didn't Flowering so i have to Switch to 12 it's sad but true. What is with there seeds i have stored in a fridge? I think to throw it in a Trash and never grow there shit again ore can i put it in a tent and grow it under 12/12 but i think it's not recommended to Grow Autos under 12 hours the think is maybe there are autos but maybe Photos ore both that's fuckt up so and i don't think i grow there stuff again what you would do?
If 12/12 is needed to induce flowering, then what you actually have are photos. Start photos at 18/6 for 3-5 weeks, and then switch them to 12/12 for the remainder.

:thumbsup:

You will have to start them on 18/6 till there big enough obviously but I know folks who run autos on 12/12 with there photoperiods you just won't get the best yield like you could

If 12/12 is needed to induce flowering, then what you actually have are photos. Start photos at 18/6 for 3-5 weeks, and then switch them to 12/12 for the remainder.

:thumbsup:

I know how to handle photos but they sell them as autos maybe not stable Genetik so what you would do growing autos like photos without issues ore are the risk to high so trash them away?

You will have to start them on 18/6 till there big enough obviously but I know folks who run autos on 12/12 with there photoperiods you just won't get the best yield like you could

Yeah that's to risky so then i trash them because i want the best yield happens

Yeah that's to risky so then i trash them because i want the best yield happens
also I could see seeds from the same package may be photos but 2 different ones but yes if I had spare seeds I wouldn't risk it as the price of electric and other things you wanna be sure don't you

The yield of autoflowering plants is not dependent on the length of the day but on the DLI supplied to the plant. If you have lights capable of delivering over 42 DLI in 12 hours your Yield will not be effected. Most good quality LEDs sold nowadays have no problem reaching this number, in fact my ChilLed GrowCrafts can provide over 60 DLI in 12 hours.

The yield of autoflowering plants is not dependent on the length of the day but on the DLI supplied to the plant. If you have lights capable of delivering over 42 DLI in 12 hours your Yield will not be effected. Most good quality LEDs sold nowadays have no problem reaching this number, in fact my ChilLed GrowCrafts can provide over 60 DLI in 12 hours.

I have a DLI App will check tomorrow under 12/12 but i didn't now yet maybe i dont grow then again

Back