Extraction What to do with Green Bubble Hash

tronN00dles

"tron"
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Cheese XXL by Dinafem
So I tried making some bubble hash and didn't know what I was doing. I over-agitated (big time) and ended up with 21g of green hash. What are my options here? Can one of these new fangled extraction techniques rid my hash of it's chlorophyll? Maybe an isopropyl extraction or a rosin press? Any recommendations?

Thanks in advance,

tron

I did the same the first time I tried using a wooden spoon attached to a power drill :doh:. It still smoked and did the job but was pretty rough. I ended up using most of it in edibles

So I tried making some bubble hash and didn't know what I was doing. I over-agitated (big time) and ended up with 21g of green hash. What are my options here? Can one of these new fangled extraction techniques rid my hash of it's chlorophyll? Maybe an isopropyl extraction or a rosin press? Any recommendations?

Thanks in advance,

tron
Back in the 80's we tried making hash using regular window screen and it was always green...still fooked you up.

Thanks in advance,

tron
personally if it still has a good bubble to it when you put a flame to it id smoke it otherwise press it into rosin :d5:

id go with the rosin press or just smoke it with friends I'm sure you will be very popular with all that :smoking::d5:

I have the same issue. I wanted to make dry sift hash in a traditional way and then learned it needs a binder. So I tried hemp seed oil today and did not like the result. I have a brand new press I've been playing with so I guess that's the go-to.

Back