Mephisto Genetics "White and Bubbly" DWC Grow

Tetra9

Wannabe Botanist
Reaction score
Website
www.autoflower.net
Strain : White and Bubbly

Lighting : 600Watt Full Spectrum HPS every other 15 minutes, and a 720watt Mars Hydro reflector series

Nutrients : VEG - GH Rapid Start Root Enhancer (1-0.5-1) &
eventually SkunkwerksRX (4-3-5)

Flower - Bud Blood (0-39-25) & SkunkwerksRX
Dropped a bean into a Root Riot Cube on 12/12/2015 :weed::peace::weed:

WHITE&BUBBLYDWC.jpg

rapid_start_125_ml_4.jpg
20151116_163951(1).jpg
s-l1600(1).jpg

Lift Off ! I am so excited to see this lil lady sticking her head out !
Sorry for the delay, my last one died because an angry woman ripped out the root cube and squeezed it like a juice carton ! LOL
I promise to keep this one away from angry people
:weed::peace::weed:
20160121_095612.jpg

I checked my ppm and res temp. Ppm is at 70 - temp was 70F - PH was 6.0 - As I understand it, these are all appropriate levels. I can't wait to see her mature and develop. My biggest worry so far is a Res change. I'm sure it's not a big deal, but it sounds daunting! :weed::peace::weed:

Isn't she cute. Keep detailed reports here for us. I'm really interested cos that's the same type of system I was thinking of using next time around. I was talking to my grow shop guy this weekend, pricing and such. Going with a 4 bucket system and maybe some auto Northern Lights. You should be on around the 6 to 8 week period by then. I'll be using 600 watt mh/hps and 160 watts of fluorescent. Good luck and cheers!!

Isn't she cute. Keep detailed reports here for us. I'm really interested cos that's the same type of system I was thinking of using next time around. I was talking to my grow shop guy this weekend, pricing and such. Going with a 4 bucket system and maybe some auto Northern Lights. You should be on around the 6 to 8 week period by then. I'll be using 600 watt mh/hps and 160 watts of fluorescent. Good luck and cheers!!

Likewise - Best Wishes :weed::peace::weed:

Back