thebombhaha

Welcome to the CannaZone
Reaction score
gonna do 10-12 photos, veg'd for a month under 1x1000w MH/HPS growing in coco coir.

just wondering what I should expect since I yielded 1.4lb for my 5 photos for my first grow. I veg'd those for 3 months.

also, would i yield more doing that with photos or growing autos?

Last edited:
2.83lbs....but only time will tell.

Damn thats hella exciting. That's way more than I got for my first run. cant wait to get started here soon. set to order the seeds from greybeard soon I got the growing medium(100L)

I was told I'd yield more veging 12 photos for a month than growing 12 autos. Dunno if that's true though because I've never grown autos.

gonna do 10-12 photos, veg'd for a month under 1x1000w MH/HPS growing in coco coir.

just wondering what I should expect since I yielded 1.4lb for my 5 photos for my first grow. I veg'd those for 3 months.

also, would i yield more doing that with photos or growing autos?

No way to say unless it's the exact pheno you've grown before. You don't need to veg as long with more plants but it depends on genetics, your skill, environment, etc. You could veg for 3 months and yield fluffy foxtails.

I've seen a 1lb per auto, I've seen 2+lbs from six plants. I'm growing photos because I like consistency with buying seeds every time I need my fix, I can clone, graft, make seeds, etc.

No way to say unless it's the exact pheno you've grown before. You don't need to veg as long with more plants but it depends on genetics, your skill, environment, etc. You could veg for 3 months and yield fluffy foxtails.

I've seen a 1lb per auto, I've seen 2+lbs from six plants. I'm growing photos because I like consistency with buying seeds every time I need my fix, I can clone, graft, make seeds, etc.

I do have 3 photos seeds left from what I ordered prior. What is your opinion on mixing this strain(Blue Cookies) with the remainder being what I'll order soon. Five of those photos(Blue Cookies) veg'd for 3 months got me 1.4lb for my first run. Was told the seedbank I ordered from(Cropking) did not have the best phenotype. Was a grind of a grow, but I pulled it out. Had a little bit of foxtailing towards the end with one plant. I suspect it was from it being positioned too close to the light.

Was told this info about the 1x1000w light distance to my plants. Do you agree? "100% in ballast all the way or if your worried run it at 50% for the first two or three weeks. Start as high as it goes for seedlings . 40inches+? Adjust lower by the inch every few days."

I do have 3 photos seeds left from what I ordered prior. What is your opinion on mixing this strain(Blue Cookies) with the remainder being what I'll order soon. Five of those photos(Blue Cookies) veg'd for 3 months got me 1.4lb for my first run. Was told the seedbank I ordered from(Cropking) did not have the best phenotype. Was a grind of a grow, but I pulled it out. Had a little bit of foxtailing towards the end with one plant. I suspect it was from it being positioned too close to the light.

Was told this info about the 1x1000w light distance to my plants. Do you agree? "100% in ballast all the way or if your worried run it at 50% for the first two or three weeks. Start as high as it goes for seedlings . 40inches+? Adjust lower by the inch every few days."

I have mixed strains right now and I don't like it. I'm on a flood table so I spend more time training stretchy phenos than I would like but I'm testing strains so it's faster.

If you really liked the blue dream you could take your time and clone it if not you aren't obligated to grow it. Anyways,4 the I would run the light at 50% depending on how fast they take off, I might give them 100% from day 7 but at like 40" high. You have to read your leaves for cupping, bleaching, curling down, and drooping. Too much heat or light will stress them. I like to lower my lights down to about 18-20" from the bottom of the canopy but I'll raise it enough to avoid heat issues while they stretch.

I have mixed strains right now and I don't like it. I'm on a flood table so I spend more time training stretchy phenos than I would like but I'm testing strains so it's faster.

If you really liked the blue dream you could take your time and clone it if not you aren't obligated to grow it. Anyways,4 the I would run the light at 50% depending on how fast they take off, I might give them 100% from day 7 but at like 40" high. You have to read your leaves for cupping, bleaching, curling down, and drooping. Too much heat or light will stress them. I like to lower my lights down to about 18-20" from the bottom of the canopy but I'll raise it enough to avoid heat issues while they stretch.

Thanks for that awesome advice bro. I will do that. I guess I'll just do a total new strain for the run. I'm craving some sativa after that strong indica.

My space is 5' by 5' by 2m long. Do you think veging 12 photos for a month is a good number for it? I was told it was.

My space is 5' by 5' by 2m long. Do you think veging 12 photos for a month is a good number for it? I was told it was.

I vegged six sativas in 3 gallon pots of coco from seed for 23 days then flowered with a scrog in a 4x4. If you dial your watering and environment in I think a month is ample time

I vegged six sativas in 3 gallon pots of coco from seed for 23 days then flowered with a scrog in a 4x4. If you dial your watering and environment in I think a month is ample time

It's awesome I'm getting all my questions answered. This site is amazing.

I'm gonna do DTW. Need a good feeding tool. I got a shop vac to collect the runoff. The beaker and funnel was very messy for me in my first grow. Lol. Lucky I didn't nute burn a lot doing it.

Back