Sweet Seeds Yozhik's First Grow: Sweet Seeds Cream Caramel, Cream Mandarine, Devil Cream and Killer Kush

Just a heads up.......dunno if it is just me.........but I can't see your pics.....looks like this
Yozhik s First Grow  Sweet Seeds Cream Caramel  Cream Mandarine  Devil.png

I tried, Chrome, Opera and Firefox.......

oh ... OK ... will throw them onto another hosting site.

Thanks!

EDIT:
OK ... hopefully rectified.
Should be able to see the leggy girls now.

Last edited:
You have a truly awesome tent and setup there Yozhik!!! I woupd love to have a tent that size :D:D:D

I'm going to be following your grow closely, especially the Killer Kush. I was thinking of growing those after I harvest by Blackberry Kush. For now, bring on the :pop:

You have a truly awesome tent and setup there Yozhik!!! I woupd love to have a tent that size :D:D:D

I'm going to be following your grow closely, especially the Killer Kush. I was thinking of growing those after I harvest by Blackberry Kush. For now, bring on the :pop:

Cheers Terra!

Funny story ... the tent is the wrong one!
Believe it or not, it isn't the one I ordered.
Didn't realise until I was assembling it, and it wasn't fitting the grow space as I had measured it to.
Caused a few minutes of panic, as I wasn't sure where the hell I'd put it, as NONE of my measuring/planning was for these dimensions!

Anyway ... panic over ... tent erected ... growing commenced.

Killer Kush were the first out of the blocks.
Good, quick and consistent start across the 3 seeds.
Hope that consistency and vigour continues through the whole grow!

Cheers Terra!

Funny story ... the tent is the wrong one!
Believe it or not, it isn't the one I ordered.
Didn't realise until I was assembling it, and it wasn't fitting the grow space as I had measured it to.
Caused a few minutes of panic, as I wasn't sure where the hell I'd put it, as NONE of my measuring/planning was for these dimensions!

Anyway ... panic over ... tent erected ... growing commenced.

Killer Kush were the first out of the blocks.
Good, quick and consistent start across the 3 seeds.
Hope that consistency and vigour continues through the whole grow!

What about the tent is wrong? Should it have been bigger? :rofl::crying: I can image some panic with a tent that size :D

I like your neat line of fertiliser bottles. It reminds me of my own collection, all neatly set on a shelf.

Have fun growing buddy!

Good luck with your grow! I have a Devil Cream coming down on Halloween. They're nice plants. I'll post pics

Good luck with your grow! I have a Devil Cream coming down on Halloween. They're nice plants. I'll post pics
Thanks!

Yeah - I'm excited by the Devil Cream - they look amazing!

I'll show you mine if you show me yours ...

:pighug:

Back