Sweet Seeds Yozhik's First Grow: Sweet Seeds Cream Caramel, Cream Mandarine, Devil Cream and Killer Kush

Yozhik

INTJ & Non-Violent Domestic Extremist
Reaction score
STRAINS: Sweet Seeds …
3 x Cream Caramel Auto,
3 x Killer Kush Auto,
3 x Devil Cream Auto,
2 x Cream Mandarine Auto.​

EQUIPMENT:
Green-Qube '[GQ2030] … 200 x 300 x 220
[up to] 4 x 600w HPS and 3 x 600w GroGlo [Version 5] LEDs
6L Airpots transplanted into 30L Airpots, or directly into 20L Airpots
Dehumidifier
Digital temperature controller set to 26-28 C, regulating;
2 x 120w tubular heaters, and
Can Max-Fan Pro 200 + Prima Kleana filter​
Oscillating fans​

sNQWkRG.jpg

NUTRIENTS:
Based on TaNg's feeding schedule, using selection of;
Advanced Nutrients -
Sensi Grow [A+B], Sensi Bloom [A+B], Nirvana, Piranha, Voodoo Juice, Carboload, B-52, Sensizym, Rhino Skin, Big Bud, Bud Candy, Cal Mag+, Overdrive, Bud Factor X.​
Radical Nutrients –
Mr Roots, Pro XXL, Compact Buds.​

OZO4d3w.jpg

MEDIUM:
Plagron Lightmix​

peFL7bs.jpg

Seeds soaked in water, then paper towel method.
In the ground 18th October.
Put under 1 x 600w HPS
Temperature set to 26-28C
Humidity set to RH 55%

Now … the waiting begins.

Awesome line up of strains you've got there and one hell of a set up man... 30L Airpots and 4200 watts! :yoinks: This should get interesting :pop:

Awesome line up of strains you've got there and one hell of a set up man... 30L Airpots and 4200 watts! :yoinks: This should get interesting :pop:

He he he ... the 4200w is most definitely an "UP TO" figure!

:pighug:

The HPS lights are the stand-by option while the Version 5 GroGlo's are being produced.
I'd probably have to mortgage the house to pay for the electricity bills if I ran 4200w for 24/0!!

Supposedly patience is a virtue, and the virtuous are supposed to get rewarded...... Voila!

Good luck and may the sugar leaves be with you..... Lol

Looks very cool, and I'll betcha with those 4 hps lights you are right chuffed with the tube heaters..... :crying:

Supposedly patience is a virtue, and the virtuous are supposed to get rewarded...... Voila!

Good luck and may the sugar leaves be with you..... Lol

Patience never was one of my virtues.
Thankfully, I overcompensate with an unhealthy fear of failure ...

Looks very cool, and I'll betcha with those 4 hps lights you are right chuffed with the tube heaters..... :crying:

He he he ... had a 'dry run' with all 4 x HPS on ... temps shot to over 30C within minutes ... I must admit to casting a wry glance at the tube heaters and thinking to myself ... "don't think they'll be needed much ..."

BUT ... with LEDs replacing the HPS, and winter temps approaching ... I'm still backing the tube heaters to be useful ... maybe ... [sigh]

kx0C3Qw.jpg

I'm really not good at this 'waiting' thing ...

654aXHi.gif

That's where 2 ml voodoo juice, 5 ml Rhino skin and 3 ml Mr. Roots dissolved in a pint of lukewarm(this is very important to avoid sediment) Guinness and washed down in one looooooong gulp comes in handy..........
Cheers.gif

Back