Indoor Zaaboot has gone to pot 2022 auto spree

Great job mate!:pop:
Hey ther4e Antonio - loving these two ladies, really going for gold - the T&C is looking greasy these days and her smells are floral and sweet.
Oh remember I bought myself a birthday present - they arrived, thanks for your help sorting out the system and they got here much quicker than anticipated

Attachments

• D4132764-322A-4C39-B48A-A3DC175F78B4_1_201_a.jpeg
    D4132764-322A-4C39-B48A-A3DC175F78B4_1_201_a.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 22
You are going full blast with the autoflowers this year mate? :hothot:

Next time if you order a b-day present, let me know, I'll make sure to include some presents too :dancer:

As always :goodluck: and enjoy growing them!
Do you already planned a set-up?

Hey ther4e Antonio - loving these two ladies, really going for gold - the T&C is looking greasy these days and her smells are floral and sweet.
Oh remember I bought myself a birthday present - they arrived, thanks for your help sorting out the system and they got here much quicker than anticipated
Love it!!!!

You are going full blast with the autoflowers this year mate? :hothot:

Next time if you order a b-day present, let me know, I'll make sure to include some presents too :dancer:

As always :goodluck: and enjoy growing them!
Do you already planned a set-up?
I will for sure Antonio! Thanks!

No planned set up yet, as we spoke about - once I start work again I will be moving to a better location and things will get interesting. For now, I just could not see the complete DUTCH PASSION auto collection available as a bundle and not get it :cheers:

Squish Day
Hello My Lovelies - I hope you are all doing grand! :pass:

Running scarily low on Rosin so I have set up the production line. Will squish 20g of Purple Punch this morning.

Tools at the ready
13737F5B-7A22-4AFD-A383-DD7533F52345.jpeg

The Purple Punch in question
36BC6EF7-78DB-4C1C-B6C9-F5CF12BC34CE.jpeg

All bagged up, paper folded - and Joint in case of emergencies
622B7694-C0DD-43E5-9A06-D2284FE2AA92_1_201_a.jpeg

As a stoner, my timing is pretty bad, so as I have not pressed yet I aint got nowt to show :rofl: Once the situation is rectified I wil be back

Cheers :cheers:
Z

------Edit to add pics -----

Not a bad run, the Punch always gives out a decent return
C69558A9-0E9E-4380-A95A-05C15BB936A1.jpeg
8450ABC0-D147-41EB-BA59-A6D14F7FDC73.jpeg
5CC30628-72E8-4965-AB15-3460B263AF09.jpeg

Done at 196 for 3 minutes - pucks will go to sit in a jar until there is enough of them to make Oil - waste not want not :smoking:

Last edited:
Noice!! Same press as me dude ....apart from I broke the handle off mine haha...mine is not from Devil press tho....I am currently interested in a Devil press press dude...it's just the funds!

Noice!! Same press as me dude ....apart from I broke the handle off mine haha...mine is not from Devil press tho....I am currently interested in a Devil press press dude...it's just the funds!
hey @Vapo - seen you have been pressing away, it's oddly addictive, and a good way to keep 'critical mass' of weed floating around at an acceptable level.

Had it for a couple of years now, not had any issues with it and it certainly gets used. There are the same presses out there with a different label, probably all made in the same factory in China which is absolutely fine, but the pricing varies a fair bit if so worth looking around.

Just caught up squire.. holy forkin mimosa :smoking:she has given u the middle finger and then some hasn't she lol big beast of a girl.. Great job.. others looking bang on track too just somewhat overshadowed by the big lady.. top skills my friend.. Consultant level Wilma growing :worship::pighug:

hey @Vapo - seen you have been pressing away, it's oddly addictive, and a good way to keep 'critical mass' of weed floating around at an acceptable level.

Had it for a couple of years now, not had any issues with it and it certainly gets used. There are the same presses out there with a different label, probably all made in the same factory in China which is absolutely fine, but the pricing varies a fair bit if so worth looking around.
Hahaha dude :crying::crying:...me too!!....I still use mine I just have to fettle a handle, everything else is in top nick.....no issues...ever!!... completely happy with mine but the handle thing is inconvenient, that's why I am looking for a new press!..can I ask where did you get that pressing paper please?...and btw that Purple Punch looks good enuff to just eat out the box dude .....mm-mmmmn!! It looks tasty dude, nice job!:worship:

I still use mine I just have to fettle a handle, everything else is in top nick.....no issues...ever!!.
Can't you replace the handle, or has it broken into the thready bit - would be a real shame having to change it out for that - presses have really kept their price and over here it is inflated on top.

that pressing paper
Waitrose seems to be the only place I can find it on the shelves. It works better than the stuff I had from Devil press, theirs was that siliconi type paper, almost too 'non stick' with pucks flying out all the time... :nono:

looks good enuff to just eat
appreciate that very much - thank you :pass:

Back