Indoor Zambesa Lemon Kush and Northern Lights Photo Periods

pop22

Frankensteins Lab Leader
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Zambesa photo periods planted today. Three out of 4 seeds had radicles, the fourth looked ready to split open. After they sprout, they will grow in this tent.

zambesa-photo-periods-pic1-3-13-2017-jpg.715498
4qb-pic2-3-12-2017-jpg.715499

Still waiting on sprouts. Had one Lemon Kush sprout.

My previous post may have been a bit too strong, for that I apologize. However, its my opinion that an answer or at least a response acknowledging there is a problem should have been provided by now. My thread on the Green Monster is almost 40 days old....... this is just a continuation of problems.
In no way am I blaming Zambesa for the issues. But they need to chime in with some sort of response.

I just messaged Zambeza's account on here and I'll shoot them an e-mail. It does seem like we're seeing some pretty consistent issues with many of these, but hence the product testing. I know it's frustrating to see this go tits up, but this is still valuable information for consumers (because these are available for retail) and for Zambeza (because we're pointing out potential flaws with documentation to back it up and a fairly evident pattern of consistency. No one's taking the piss here, even if a test goes wrong there's a chance for something to be gained.

You're a pioneer pop! Grizzly Pop Adams! Anyway as soon as I get a response of if they comment in here @zambezaseeds (remember to tag 'em!) we'll get things sorted. I'd like to compile a list of all the plants you guys are having problem with, seems like a logical step to helping someone get a handle on what's wrong (or right) :cheers: :headbang:

Several people had these issues. The reason remains unknown, however, we may do another test grow soon. We'll post when we know more.

Damn..looking for some info about their genetics, and not really sure, wanted to try out some seeds but...

Back