Hmm. Thinking of trying this line up. Currently using foxfarms trio. Not sure what I want to do.

Ok. Waiting on the boss to approve purchase. I explained how I'm out of nutes now (not a total lie) and for the price these r a great deal. She should say yes lol.

Ok. Waiting on the boss to approve purchase. I explained how I'm out of nutes now (not a total lie) and for the price these r a great deal. She should say yes lol.

Awesome. I bet you won't regret that decision :thumbsup:

Awesome. I bet you won't regret that decision :thumbsup:
lol apparently It's not as easy as I thought still no answer. Was also gonna through some boveda or integra packs in the order.

I'm pretty sure I'll be placing the order in a little bit.

Yeah I like what I've seen and heard. Price is right. I've only used a basic nutes (big bloom, grow big and tiger bloom). Never went beyond that but I'm looking to go beyond that. Pretty sure I'll be ordering in the am.

I have had great success with this line very simple and the prices can't be beat

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

I too like the simplicity and the price it comes with. No hassle, just the results.

I got my Remo kit a couple weeks ago and I'm looking forward to trying them out. Now I need to know how I can get a Remo t-shirt!

Ok got the bundle pack in my cart. I am wanting to try some humidity packs. I was wondering if anyone has a preference between boveda and integra. What I like about boveda is they have 58% packs. I think 62% is too moist.

Back