Well my blue toof seems to really like it. She wasn't much of a drinker before had some tip curling down on some leaves after the second feeding she wanted a third real quick. I think I'm gonna like this stuff. Also totally forgot to check ph. I haven't in years my tap water with added nutes never needed to be adjusted so I stopped checking. Thought I would with new nutes but forgot. All seems good may not even check unless something doesn't workout lol.

Lol to clarify. Before I started the remo nutes she had some tip curling down and didn't drink a whole lot. After the second remo feeding she is now asking for it lol.

AFN is pleased to welcome Remo Nutrients for our Live Vendor Program trial and product testing!

They have generously donated enough sample nutrient kits for five of our CannaZone Test Group testers to use them for the full 6 month duration of the trial, so we should get two documented grow journals per tester per kit!

We've got a great lineup of growers on here for the test with some different growing styles!
@Waximus
@Rebel
@sniper
@stepside
@Fairlynew

The member @RemoNutrients is already on the forum as their company representative, so let's give them a warm AFN welcome for taking time to share with us their product knowledge and giving us a chance to see how it stacks up in the hands of our testers in a real world example of growing.

@Eekman
Is this the pick?

Back