Indoor kfigerm tries his best

so and here is the result of the euphoria. No further mold found in the buds, good luck, all brown paperbags are OK and now it's tome for curing in the grove bags.

View attachment 1503619
in three 2oz bags each 20g =~ 117g
if I think of the lost colas this would have been the biggest yielder of the tree of this run.

so to sum this run: 110 Think different +120 amnesia +117 euphoria = 347g from the last tent full. All mine!

All was nice and easy with these pyramids, and I'll stick to them to make some experience - The ultimate is testing the boundaries atm.
I'll have to dial in my "new" nutes and I expect no problems with the pyramids, they take care of PH and EC....eehm nearly everything if you target for the approx right ratios - but we'll see exactly that in the next run.

And theres still little ultimate, but she's her own thing, cos she started later and takes longer.
Now to her:

I'll just let the ultimate finish up und unintentionally I did a small experiment.

Cos she's already on the new nutes and I fed her bloom only which is 5p and 5k for two days now I have a really nice pic of a nitrogen deficiency - Its just 2-3 weeks more and I was a little silly ...
a perfect one like it is drawn in the textbooks. Only N def here:

View attachment 1503621

look at this perfectly yellowe leaf

View attachment 1503620

and you can still see the other healthy green leaves around the buds.
@The Iconoclast @Drownomatic @Zaaboot this shows two things to mee:
- Yes the leaves are reservoirs, and all that is moveble will be moved.What was earlier taken from the big fanleaves is now taken from the next smaller ones, farther from the buds.
- I was exactly on spot with the N in my mix, cos after two days thats a fast occurance with the good buffering pyramids - all excess that was left was K and P..which I still fed. So There was just enough in for two days. So now I'll top her up with somme old canna terra bloom, that must be feed to some plant too, have just some ml left...all that old shit from 2013 is still araound and I want to use it all up.
So heres the opportunity. I'll report how she reacts.

Cheers.
Nice work! @420Forever should have a look as well.
:d5:

so and here is the result of the euphoria. No further mold found in the buds, good luck, all brown paperbags are OK and now it's tome for curing in the grove bags.

View attachment 1503619
in three 2oz bags each 20g =~ 117g
if I think of the lost colas this would have been the biggest yielder of the tree of this run.

so to sum this run: 110 Think different +120 amnesia +117 euphoria = 347g from the last tent full. All mine!

All was nice and easy with these pyramids, and I'll stick to them to make some experience - The ultimate is testing the boundaries atm.
I'll have to dial in my "new" nutes and I expect no problems with the pyramids, they take care of PH and EC....eehm nearly everything if you target for the approx right ratios - but we'll see exactly that in the next run.

And theres still little ultimate, but she's her own thing, cos she started later and takes longer.
Now to her:

I'll just let the ultimate finish up und unintentionally I did a small experiment.

Cos she's already on the new nutes and I fed her bloom only which is 5p and 5k for two days now I have a really nice pic of a nitrogen deficiency - Its just 2-3 weeks more and I was a little silly ...
a perfect one like it is drawn in the textbooks. Only N def here:

View attachment 1503621

look at this perfectly yellowe leaf

View attachment 1503620

and you can still see the other healthy green leaves around the buds.
@The Iconoclast @Drownomatic @Zaaboot this shows two things to mee:
- Yes the leaves are reservoirs, and all that is moveble will be moved.What was earlier taken from the big fanleaves is now taken from the next smaller ones, farther from the buds.
- I was exactly on spot with the N in my mix, cos after two days thats a fast occurance with the good buffering pyramids - all excess that was left was K and P..which I still fed. So There was just enough in for two days. So now I'll top her up with somme old canna terra bloom, that must be feed to some plant too, have just some ml left...all that old shit from 2013 is still araound and I want to use it all up.
So heres the opportunity. I'll report how she reacts.

Cheers.

:bravo: :slap: congratz on the harvest & a shiny lil badge is now ur'z for the effort :thumbsup: plz display it under ur name by goin to profile > badgez & clickin the lil megaphone icon beside it ;) and keep an eye on ur alertz next day or so for ur secret decoder ring :eyebrows: ppp

Hi mates! And Thanks for the reps! Appreciate it!
It was a joy to grow this plants this year and be with you again after such a long time.
I am here to stay...now that I am in the cultivators club.
Love you all!

Time has come to think about the next grow. I am struck by covid and will have the time to prepare everything during reconvalescense.
I will have to change some equipment, but the base will be the same.
I'll have an s&p silent 350 vent to adapt to the bigger tent size. What speed controller would you recommend for that? The manual setting I had before, was OK, but the old one got a short-circuit and went bust, so I have to replace it with a new one.
Needs: Quietness - no humming, and regulating to very low rpms
Opts: humidity and/or temp controlled
Not needed: app control/stats
any suggestions?

winter grow 2022 starts
so I'll start with the new grow.

I am lost a little cos my nutes have a completely other npk ratio in all three parts and hope they work out and I can find a balance.
The thing will be to try to recycle the pyramids.
But they come into the play later, for now there's just two Think Different cracking and in baby stage on their day one.
The plugs are completely fresh, one of the ladies sits in a recycled cube - she will be put onto an also recycled pyramid later.

2022-11-28-143401_003.jpeg

Heads up!
2022-11-28-143401_002.jpeg

To keep them moist a while.

And theres another seed still waiting to crack open...if it does there will be a threesome with another exciting "unknown" lady.

Cheers!

Day 1
so today the taproot went through the cube and I put them on already used pyramids.
The pyramids were sterilized wet in the microwave..but boy that smells and still does...natures scent.
The pyramids were soaked with my nutes with an EC of 1000, PH 5.8.
Some mycos are sprayed ontop of the pyramids before placing the cubes on them.
Now they are in approx 60% humidity, 25°C with 70% power of the lamps power [ppfd ~420, dli ~30]
Hope they explode like TD usually do.
2022-11-30-214855_002.jpeg

bean No. 3 hasn't cracked yet...still waiting till the Weekend for success. Backup beans are within reach.

Cheers!

the third bean still didn't crack, so I decided to soak a BF Wedding Cake...If I was too fast I'll end up with four plants, but three is a minimum, so theres no time to loose.
No pics today.

Cheers!

day 8 think different, day 3 wedding cake
so here are some pics.
meanwhile upped with g+m 1:1 EC 700 because i do not trust the 2-1-1 schedule, they are a little pale, but in good condition.
So far the pyramids do their job just like in the first round.
2022-12-07-142858_002.jpeg

little wedding cake auto on day 3 is still tiny.

Cheers!

Attachments

• 2022-12-07-142858_003.jpeg
    2022-12-07-142858_003.jpeg
    594.1 KB · Views: 8
Back