Indoor kfigerm tries his best

@logangrowgan2020 I know. It is pretty much stable. Temps are a little lower but always above 23°C and humidity is at 60% or higher in the box. The "breathe room" is also very stable, there is an ac and most of the time the incoming fresh air has at least 19°C and ~40% humidity.

It is not very cold and dry atm anyway where I live. The "basic environ" is my least problem.
I hate hot and humid summers more!
The two main keys changed - nutes and medium. I wanted to just do one change at a time, but the best known nutes have changed completely and only those "wrong" nutes are here to be used.
And the"recycled" pyramids were all that were available, so I have to do it the hard way. But I think the clues I have found by now will push me to the right direction.
It isn't a fail so far, I learned that the moss is bad.
Now I have to falsifiy, that the overwatering/overfeeding prevention capabilities are gone with recycled pyramids. So atm I drop in there what I have with a toxic EC for the moss to dry that out/kill it off and hope that the ladies still do well andi think they do get better with the retracting moss.
Most of the time when something goes off track, it's me doing silly things.

Thanks for your thoughts!

add: I will lower humidity as soon I see the first brown pistils, to prevent mold - below 50 - til then I always found 60-75% OK to promote growth in veg.

day 41 think different, day 35 wedding cake
Hello to my monday's status update.
It is just like it is with "working" pyramids and I am confident I have got the nutes dialed in well.
The td ladies are stunted but swell up nicely, there will at least be an ounce of each - everything more makes me happy.
The wedding cake is starting stretch and looking nicely - fed her a little too low, but I think she will do fine.

So what happened this last week. The moss was removed and drying out started to work again which then required me to start to demoist in the box. The temps and all are fine, a little higher at about 28°C and rh is now lowered and swing ~50% (on at 54 off at 44).
the feed is at 4-5-5-4 (8-6-12 for wc) and 4-4-9-3 (8-11-16 for the td ladies) at High EC and with less tap water added, cos theres so much cal in the micro part that adds up.
I also raised the dli to ~55/ 20h (85% power on lamp ~50cm above canopy). They take it good, but they had some light stress two weeks ago, so there are some scars on the leaves.
The roots are fine and each plant drinks a little less than 2l a day...not very much, but the wc starts to drink nicely so I think she will go into stretch without stunt. Keep your fingers crossed for me.
A little cleanup was done on all, but not too much.

No more blabla, here are the ladies.
2023-01-09-172222_003.jpeg

2023-01-09-172222_002.jpeg

Cheers!

Last edited:
I forgot to mention - like in the run before I always feed until the tray keeps around ,5l runoff - thats about 5mm nutemix on the bottom of a tray. Most of the time that gets sucked up within an hour
But theres an overflow so if i feed too much or want to flush out some things, i only water more and collect it in a tray below. I emptied those trays now. There were only two that had some spillover. So the first time in this run i dump some waste water to the garden plants..

.just a little more than 2 litres with a concentration of EC 2.6 was collected during the last ~40 days. Pretty nice, if you calc in some water evaporating from there in that time and the feed was alweays around 1.2-1.4.
.So yes, I am confident I an getting to the point whith these nutes. Lets see how the flowering works out.

day 48 think different, day 42 wedding cake
Hi all,

Have a good start into this coming week my firends!
You all meanwhile learned, that I try to keep this thread as boring as possible. So far I succeed and I have to report on another boring week.
the feed is now
TDs: 0-0-20-5 p ~4l / NPK 8-15-14 EC ~1600
WC: mit 4-4-9-3 ~4l / NPK 8-11-16 EC ~1600
I am restraining a little the coming days - the think differents are done growing and bud up now and the wc is in transition and just became darker green. So I'll cut the N part on both mixes slowly - the wc will still sure grow a little.
But it is astounding how they all are equal in height. I don't know what stunted them and I don't take points for canopy management - looks great, just happened.

So what am I talking about...
2023-01-16-145511_002.jpeg
2023-01-16-145511_003.jpeg

the one td was too dense, So I decided to do a real "haircut" and cut of most leaftips.
She responded with a sharp piney scent today, the small one in the back still smells much fruitier.
I still wonder what that wedding cake is going to be like.

So now you can move on to all that urgent and exciting stuff...there's nothing to see here.

Cheers!

Last edited:
day 55 think different, day 49 wedding cake
Monday.?...yap it's Monday.

The ladies do their job. While the TD are on the way down to a nice damned fast harvest, the wc is just slowly moving on and she will take a time from now...I thinks that one is well on/short behind the schedule.

The more interesting is what happened to the td ladies.Whatever I did to td ladies directly skipped the two weeks of stretch, which they are now earlier..I seldon have some in at 75 days...average is 85...these are just heading into week 9.
I assume it was the wrong ratio with the new nutes at the beginning..the recommended dosage had way too few N.

2023-01-23-150217_004.jpeg

the two sisters, both foxtailing like hell.
they are on full bloom and get no more N now. 15/13 PK at EC ~1100
2023-01-23-150217_003.jpeg

and here the little lazy wedding cake, cleaned up and exposed the buds a little. She is on bloom 5-15-13 EC ~1600 now for two days.
I weill try to not let her foxtail and try to cut mg a little when the frowers built up a lille more.
2023-01-23-150217_002.jpeg

that's it for that.
Have a nice week!
Cheers!

hey @Suki , thanks for all your recent likes...hope you enjoyed your rush through a meant to be boring thread.
Cheers!

hey @Suki , thanks for all your recent likes...hope you enjoyed your rush through a meant to be boring thread.
Cheers!
You've been doing a lovely job! Always curious to see what others are doing, especially now while I'm waiting for my beans to sprout lol. Looks like you got your new nutes figured out pretty well! Hydro is above my head, though my husband is talking about starting his own grow and doing it hydro so I figured I ought to at least look into it lol.

Back