JM

Regenerative Ag Student For Life
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
[video=youtube;rmmfzmS9WmU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rmmfzmS9WmU[/video]

Days 1 to 44... new vids to some upon completion of harvest

J

nice video. have u got any close ups of the ww?

Indeed I do

thanks on the vid guys... glad you like

View attachment 198View attachment 202View attachment 201View attachment 200View attachment 199
1.png

Do all (or any?) of the different phenos smell/taste like white widow?

wicked vid........love da strain selection...

been interested to see how those Auto WW do, is that auto berry, auto blueberry from lowlife?? Or is that a diff strain...

wicked vid........love da strain selection...

been interested to see how those Auto WW do, is that auto berry, auto blueberry from lowlife?? Or is that a diff strain...

The Auto Berry he is growing is from marijuana-seeds.nl...
I think they are LowLifes blueberry at least thats what JM said...

I'm glad to see that they all are AF's because I was wondering if M-S.nl had legit Autos...

@ JM...
Do you think that the Auto White Widow is anything like its photo Mother?

All lowlife I beleieve

Do you think that the Auto White Widow is anything like its photo Mother?

Some are.. some are less... but overall yesa... there a definetly some differences but its ben a while since i smoked grew the photo ver

I'm getting ready to smoke my first official test bud from the BB... let you know shortly how that goes.. I expect stellar results!

Well, its sticky as hell dry... and the flavor is pretty damn nice... I'm sure that will improve with finish growing and curing

Yeah me too... same on all that... I do miss its euphoric eye-tripping buzz! But I prefer a lighter buzz like the blueberry... This years outdoor was Super silver Haze... thats been a great buzz all fall and winter. also had some Kona Mist (believed to be Cali Mist and Kona background). 2 Plants I got from a bag that came directly from a medical dispensory. I wish I had cloned them.. they were both 12 feet tall and produced 1/4 lb plus each! A friend of mine saved 4 seeds from bags of those from the same supplier and gave them to me... One of my projects is to get that crossed with PJ into an Auto... loking forward to that! what agreat flavor, buzz, and med effect!

Yup... here

IMG00167.jpgIMG00169.jpgIMG00168.jpg
IMG00170.jpg
It only fits in the truck cuz we cut a huge chunk of stalk off and left behind! lol

Last edited:
Back