Indoor Growbox "Tote" auto grow,green-o-matics,II Diavolo....

B

bradley666

UPDATE...Day 10, "out of ground"

So I was stuck outa town so dident get to make it home last night to check everything out,someone shut the lights off so I dont know how long the lights were off...Im guessing 10 hours but idk,either way they all look great!

Nice looking green on them,no burn marks or anything...and Im using cheap walmart soil,hehe:p

I was kinda affraid that I would get some nute burn cuz this does have nutes in it ect,but so far so good!
The biggest is prolly around 2 1/2" tall,the rest 2"...
They all have their second leaf set opened enough to start gathering more light,they should go faster now anyways and I cant wait to see what happens,lol...
I can see the 3 leaf set leaves,just poking up...they are pretty rapid growth,always changing so always somthing to see...

Here is a pic of the Tote,looking in..."4-26watt 2700K bulbs,104watts...{7,000} lumens
View attachment 6068

Here is a pic of the 2 Green-o-matics,one looks like a runt...weirdo shit going on,lol...
View attachment 6069

Here is a closer pic of the runt,it decided to grow 2 leaves instead of 1...kinda cute:p
View attachment 6070

Here is a pic of the II Diavolo auto fem "freebie"....wide leaves and looking good

View attachment 6071

Anyways any comments or suggestions/freedback would be great guys,
bad_boys_20.gif
439.gif

nice man! glad to see you on the road to success!

nice man! glad to see you on the road to success!

Thanks dude,
As for how I see it,the slowest part was waiting for them to germ and come out of the soil,lol...
The rest is usealy fast,although they have been going pretty fast already,:)

Great job! You will like Green O' Matic. I have one going right now and it is a pretty fast strain.

Nice! and real nice job on the tote... pro work right there... :) looking forward to seeing these get HUGGGE! :)

I could have sworn i commented on this thread already... Must have been stoned..

They are looking good mate.

Soon here they are going to explode into a spurt of growth.

Thanks for the nice comments everyone:)
These are the first autos Iv tried and can defently say there alot faster "for me" then non-autos for sure!
They seem to mature at lighting speed,lol...
Im wondering why Iv seen alot of grows with the green-o-matic but they get like 2 feet tall,Im hopping that doesnt happen...
I was planning on up to 14" give or take...
I guess if they get at of control I can always LST them a bit:)

Root space is the major contributing factor there assuming nutes and all are the same...

Back