Indoor First auto grow. need advices!!!!

letis

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
hi guys. i thought now they passed enough days since germination it's good time to present you my grow and take some good advices cause i really need them.

and so just in time the problems have arrived.... anyway. my project is.

6 different strains all autos (Snowstorm, Auto Mazaar, Bubblelicious,Speed Devil,Fast Bud,Diesel Ryder). 3 of them in 14 ltr/3,9 gal pots and 3 in 18 ltr/4,7 gal
tent dark room 90x90x180, light HPS 400 dual spec Philips son-t-agro,exhaust fan RVK 125mm (325 m3). i have 20/4 hours light schedule.

soil Biobizz allmix, Nutes Biobizz (grow,bloom,ruite juice). my temps are 20-27 and humidity is always beetween 45-60%.my water ph is 6,4-6,7 always. and my runoff when i water is 6,4-6,5. the first 15 days the were under 210 watt CFL 6500K. now they are under HPS.

these are todays pics. Day 20.

14-4-12 (4).jpg14-4-12 (5).jpg14-4-12 (6).jpg14-4-12 (7).jpg14-4-12 (8).jpg14-4-12 (10).jpg14-4-12 (5).jpg the droopy leaves are because i just open the lights.

till day 16 they looked fine. first at day 17 the Mazaar started to appear yellow/golden spots on the middle leaves. now the same spots are at 4 of them. also the speed devil has a hole on one of her leaves.it seems like it's been bitten somehow i think. i haven't added anything yet.just water. i was thinking of starting next week a very low dosage of grow food... also today i discovered a spider net in beetween 2 leaves.i checked with the microscope but i didn't find anything on the leaves.... if i have something like spidermites where exactly should i have to look on the plant?sorry about the pics.they were the best i could get.here is the problem
P4140015.jpgP4140012.jpgP4140023.jpg

Attachments

• 14-4-12 (9).jpg
    14-4-12 (9).jpg
    114.7 KB · Views: 218
Feed them girls a 1/4 strength and get some Cal/mag bro! The look nitrogen hungry bro and the spots sound like Cal/mag but better pics would help with diagnosis! As for the spidermites, better close up will help us diagnose that as well. Also try to take your pics in natural like if you can.

i'm trying to find same pics from other cal/mag defs but i hardly can... i thought the same thing too at first.then i saw the little hole like a bite on the leave. i searched again for pests but nothing. i'm thinking of giving them some cal/mag vitamins pills tomorrow and tuesday i will buy some cal/mag from AN. i think will help them.i'll try to take some better pics tomorrow...

Its hard to tell because you have lights on and you cant see anything.They should be getting high nite nutes until arounf 5 weeks then flower nutes or high phos.

can nitrogen def cause yellow/brown/golden spots on the leaves? i thought N def was starting by yellowing the bottom leaves.... i will add some cal/mag vitamins today in the water and give it to them today. are 2-3 pills enough? they say they have about 300 mg calcium each.i don;t remenber about magnesium but i think it's more like a cal problem. and is it better to foliar feed them or water them with the cal/mag?

hi guys. i thought now they passed enough days since germination it's good time to present you my grow and take some good advices cause i really need them.

and so just in time the problems have arrived.... anyway. my project is.

6 different strains all autos (Snowstorm, Auto Mazaar, Bubblelicious,Speed Devil,Fast Bud,Diesel Ryder). 3 of them in 14 ltr/3,9 gal pots and 3 in 18 ltr/4,7 gal
tent dark room 90x90x180, light HPS 400 dual spec Philips son-t-agro,exhaust fan RVK 125mm (325 m3). i have 20/4 hours light schedule.

soil Biobizz allmix, Nutes Biobizz (grow,bloom,ruite juice). my temps are 20-27 and humidity is always beetween 45-60%.my water ph is 6,4-6,7 always. and my runoff when i water is 6,4-6,5. the first 15 days the were under 210 watt CFL 6500K. now they are under HPS.

these are todays pics. Day 20.
the droopy leaves are because i just open the lights.

till day 16 they looked fine. first at day 17 the Mazaar started to appear yellow/golden spots on the middle leaves. now the same spots are at 4 of them. also the speed devil has a hole on one of her leaves.it seems like it's been bitten somehow i think. i haven't added anything yet.just water. i was thinking of starting next week a very low dosage of grow food... also today i discovered a spider net in beetween 2 leaves.i checked with the microscope but i didn't find anything on the leaves.... if i have something like spidermites where exactly should i have to look on the plant?sorry about the pics.they were the best i could get.here is the problem
bottom leaves contorting ...
what is medium temp ,??
and solution of fert temp,??
and plain in between feedings ph'ed watter temp??

agree cal/mag but w/ medium temp change cal mag will be quick to show
spots could even be from splash from feeding but the leafs show contorting down thick leaf structure from excessive colder medium temp which could be from over watttering w/ colder water

Last edited by a moderator:
my water temps when i water them is 17-18c/61-65f. what do you mean medium temp? soil temp? i have never measured it but i guess it's not too cold when i feel it.. also i didn't feed anything yet.only root stimulator the second week.just the nutes all mix has inside. it's kind of hot enough soil. to day bubblelicious had very curly leaves but the spots are almost the same.they are getting worse but not much.

help remedy cold wattering add hydrogen peroxide to clean water between feedings
it will force extra hydrogen and oxygen into overwatered soil

Last edited by a moderator:
I would say cal/mg too, it seems that the auto at abou this time likes more cal mg than the photo type strains, I have seen it with mine, but many posts at about this same time period are showing this trend, it must me an auto thing! Give them calmag and you'll see they will clear up on the spots and give you a nice growth spurt!

can it be stress from when i switched to hps from cfl? the temps from 21-22 went up to 27-28.

Back