Pennywiser

New User
Reaction score
General information:

Strain/Breeder— Sour Stomper, Mephisto Genetics

Age— Day 29 from sprout

Medium— Biobizz Lightmix soil, 5 gal buckets

Temp/humidity— 70-80f, 55-70% RH

Nutrients/Supplements— Calmag, ph down, subterra root booster(now discontinued), and advanced nutrients ph perfect trio(fed 1/3 dose on day 25 and 27)

Pictures:

Really just checking in here, for general guidance, and for advice on some of the yellow/brown discoloration that can be seen in the pictures provided. I believe that it is some form of nute burn, as this particular issue seemed to surface directly after adding the first batch of advanced nutes, plan on using it more hesitantly from now on. Also, I noticed that some of the leaves are a different shade of green than others—ranging from darkish-green to a lighter green— I circled it on the third Imgur for reference. Other than that, seems to be some light yellowish-green edges on some of the higher leaves, which I presume is from light burn, so I raised the light, and it seems to be helping.

Any thoughts/concerns?

Thanks in advance.

I see a potential issue. The buckets don’t allow air flow to the roots. This can cause root rot. One possible quick fix would be to transfer then to fabric bags. They do look pretty good now.

I see a potential issue. The buckets don’t allow air flow to the roots. This can cause root rot. One possible quick fix would be to transfer then to fabric bags. They do look pretty good now.
I have drainage holes at the bottom for runoff. Is this not enough?

Back