Live Stoners 2 Girls 1 Pot Challenge

Pop whatever beans you desire.

I'll be starting beans as soon as I get me some solo cups within the next few days for the challenge. So I'm doing it by myself if nobody joins me :crying: But I bet people will get down on it.

I've seen some pretty cool solo cup battles. But I havent seen 2 girls in 1 cup challenge yet so figured I'd set something fun up.

I just popped 2 dwarf low flyer auto seeds into jiffy plugs the other day. Maybe i should stick them both in a cup with some fox farms and see what happens instead of putting them in pots. Yeah, I am going to try it! I have started ladies in a cup, but never grown in a cup before (never mind 2) but sounds like fun. I am in and following along hon! xoxo

20201014_082503_HDR.jpg

Last edited:
I just popped 2 dwarf low flyer auto seeds into jiffy plugs the other day. Maybe i should stick them both in a cup with some fox farms and see what happens!! I have started ladies in a cup, but never grown in a cup before (never mind 2) but sounds like fun. I am following along hon! xoxo
Awesome, hope to see you in the competition. I've never grew in a solo cup neither. This challenge should be interesting. Lol

Awesome, hope to see you in the competition. I've never grew in a solo cup neither. This challenge should be interesting. Lol
Jesus take the wheel because I have a hard enough time in POTS! :crying:....sounds like fun and I could use something a little different lately. I am confined to house for 2 weeks, may i use something about the same size as a solo cup? I have a plastic one here with a crack that I could get some holes in...I think its about 12oz...

Jesus take the wheel because I have a hard enough time in POTS! :crying:....sounds like fun and I could use something a little different lately :)
Yeah. Theres only so much root space in a solo cup. I have a feeling it's going to be very interesting and funny to say the least. It's all in fun. I checked out your journal last night in the journals section and I was happy to see you comment in here this morning when I woke up. Cant wait to see what you do! Looks like you were missed on the site while you were away for a bit! Nice to meet ya on here. :goodluck:

Yeah. Theres only so much root space in a solo cup. I have a feeling it's going to be very interesting and funny to say the least. It's all in fun. I checked out your journal last night in the journals section and I was happy to see you comment in here this morning when I woke up. Cant wait to see what you do! Looks like you were missed on the site while you were away for a bit! Nice to meet ya on here. :goodluck:
nice to meet you too hon, lets see what we can do! I am already thinking about how to stick them on the autopot to water..oh boy...LOL.

That is so strange~I had an idea pop my head this morning while checking over my journal...going smaller, or solo cup kept running through my head. So i did a search on here for "solo cup" and I found this journal that had just started. wow, weird, KARMA!
:pass:

Back