Live Stoners 2 Girls 1 Pot Challenge

Awesome, hope to see you in the competition. I've never grew in a solo cup neither. This challenge should be interesting. Lol
You'll have to water frequently
Maybe try root trimming? Idk much about that though. I'd hate to use nutes on something like that. Just thinking about the math and fractions involved in measuring is giving me a headache...lol

Last edited:
You'll have to water frequently
Maybe try root trimming? Idk much about that though. I'd hate to use nutes on something like that. Just thinking about the math and fractions involved in measuring is giving me a headache...lol
I was thinking of a way to just put the little cup/pot into my autopot auto water system base and just keep filling the res with megacrop....put it on autopilot and see what happens. maybe surround it with little sand bags so it doesnt overwater? hmmmmm.....gives me something to think about! :)
:)

Greetings folks!!! Y'all still up for the 2-n-1 challenge? I am still kinda new to growing,just started trimming some of my first run(outdoor photos)...and a mid-way auto run is wrapping up on day 67 or 69...anxious to run these 2 night owl autos...foot cheese and head cheese...i think they would fit the theme well!!! :stir:

Greetings folks!!! Y'all still up for the 2-n-1 challenge? I am still kinda new to growing,just started trimming some of my first run(outdoor photos)...and a mid-way auto run is wrapping up on day 67 or 69...anxious to run these 2 night owl autos...foot cheese and head cheese...i think they would fit the theme well!!! :stir:
Yeah i just need to get some solo cups as i don't have any at home. Only thing slowing me down at this point. Once i get a cup it's on. Lol.

Last edited:
Yeah i just need to get some solo cups as i don't have any at home. Only thing slowing me down at this point. Once i get a cup it's on. Lol.
Nice!I'm in as well!!! I just put rn in paper towels and started soaking some jiffy-type pellets...will update with more pics when i check on em tomorrow,but here's pics of the packs of what i popped...4 total(thinking about trying my hand in the wellie contest also...
1 Night Owl seeds Head Cheeze(f)
1 Night Owl Seeds For Cheeze(f)
2 Madalorian Genetics The Forge Auto(r)

Attachments

• 20201018_213430.jpg
    20201018_213430.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 48
  • 20201018_213425.jpg
    20201018_213425.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 59
  • 20201018_213917.jpg
    20201018_213917.jpg
    858.2 KB · Views: 53
  • 20201018_213927.jpg
    20201018_213927.jpg
    764.7 KB · Views: 50
Nice!I'm in as well!!! I just put rn in paper towels and started soaking some jiffy-type pellets...will update with more pics when i check on em tomorrow,but here's pics of the packs of what i popped...4 total(thinking about trying my hand in the wellie contest also...
I entered the wellie comp with some girl scout cookies autos from auto seeds. Best of luck to you!

Hi sweetie. What is a wellie contest? :gassy:

Back