2021 Outdoor auto-photo Comp' voting Poll: poll#2- photo's

Photo's: pick your favorite top 2 live bud shots, and top 2 dry bud shots

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
A fine collection, tough to choose, but done. Congrats to all the participants, and thanks to the moderator(s) who kept the wheels turning. :worship:

Great work everyone! That was a great od season I can't wait to start up again in 2022!

:toke: :thanks: :cheers: -- Thanks to all who voted and for all the kind words!

This is my favorite Comp' each year, always fun, low maintenance to run, some great grow tips offered up too.... We get to see some fine genetics showcased as well. This year, Ethos along with Jean-O really put on an excellent show of quality and OD viability! Jean-O's Genetics auto's performed well too- :thumbsup:

Also, several of us ran @Phyter (aka RotBlock), a biological antifungal agent to help fight off mold and mildew issues. Results are unanimous, this stuff works very very well! :greenthumb:If any of you, inside or outside, have had the Rots or WPM screw up your grow, here's the cleanest, safest tool I can think of to help prevent such maladies from ever gaining foothold on your girls... Visit their section here for more info about it...
Phyter Bryon, thanks again mate for offering up the tester tubs :thanks: :bow: ... We are ready to help you with any info and feedback we can to facilitate non-commercial marketing help for the general public to get access to this marvelous product!

:toke: :thanks: :cheers: -- Thanks to all who voted and for all the kind words!

This is my favorite Comp' each year, always fun, low maintenance to run, some great grow tips offered up too.... We get to see some fine genetics showcased as well. This year, Ethos along with Jean-O really put on an excellent show of quality and OD viability! Jean-O's Genetics auto's performed well too- :thumbsup:

Also, several of us ran @Phyter (aka RotBlock), a biological antifungal agent to help fight off mold and mildew issues. Results are unanimous, this stuff works very very well! :greenthumb:If any of you, inside or outside, have had the Rots or WPM screw up your grow, here's the cleanest, safest tool I can think of to help prevent such maladies from ever gaining foothold on your girls... Visit their section here for more info about it...
Phyter Bryon, thanks again mate for offering up the tester tubs :thanks: :bow: ... We are ready to help you with any info and feedback we can to facilitate non-commercial marketing help for the general public to get access to this marvelous product!

Somehow turned off notifications over the winter and missed a lot of messages.

Appreciated.

Willing to help people again this year. Will offer product for sale, as well as smaller size trial options. Can always chat in DMS for anyone with questions. Cheers.

Appreciated.

Willing to help people again this year. Will offer product for sale, as well as smaller size trial options. Can always chat in DMS for anyone with questions. Cheers.
Please do! Your product can help a lot of growers!

Appreciated.

Great Product worked amazing last year for me!

Back