Mephisto Genetics 24 Carat #2 by Margahooja

Margahooja

“OG meph_head”
Reaction score
I planted a seed 2 days ago to replace the 24 Carat that finished today. I planted it at 10 am Thursday and today Saturday at noon it was showing itself. 50 hours directly to soil with no soaking. I think that's the fastest sprout I've had. This will be under T-5 lighting for about 5 days then will go under 400 watt HPS. It is in a 3 gallon pot in Potters Gold soil. I will be feeding the General Organics lineup again. The first picture is an hour an a half after the second picture.

Attachments

• IMG_2588.jpg
    IMG_2588.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 89
  • IMG_2590.jpg
    IMG_2590.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 92
Well, you snuck this little grow in under the radar ;)

First in! "Munch..munch..munch

As always marga, I'll be around :Sharing One:

24 Carat #2 Day16

Day 16. Got first feed a couple days ago at 1/4 strength of light feed. Will up it next feed to full light feed. All going well so far. She stands 3 inches tall.
margahooja-albums-mephisto-plant-pictures-picture418420-img-2662.jpg

Ultra healthy!

Looking nice Margah :D

Would you know I actually managed to get in at the start of a grow.. well nearly ;)

As always looking good and I'm sure it will all be golden come the finish {you know because it is 24 carat}

Looking forward to following progress, have fun as always and grow for Gold!

Day 16. Got first feed a couple days ago at 1/4 strength of light feed. Will up it next feed to full light feed. All going well so far. She stands 3 inches tall.
margahooja-albums-mephisto-plant-pictures-picture418420-img-2662.jpg

​Good size for 16 days dude -- you got some good mojo going there!

Thanks South and Pop22
"AFN smoke out"

24 Carat Day 22

Day 22 and has grown 4 inches this week, now stands 7.5 inches tall. Got first full feed today. Not much else this week.
margahooja-albums-mephisto-plant-pictures-picture420304-img-2700.jpg

Back