20210522_170145.jpg

Linda Seedz photo Cheeze Day 13 :smoking:

20210522_170154.jpg

Barney'z Farm photo Mimosa EVO Day 13 :smoking:

20210522_170207.jpg

the OD Growtrain is pickin up steam, choo-choo! :headbang: ppp

linda-seeds-hanfsamen-cannabis-seed.jpg

barneys-farm-1.jpg

Cool score on the truck :d5: Generic motors trucks are what I have been driving for 40 + years :coffee: easy to work on :cool1: does she have the six popper or the eight ?
Got lots of herb goin your gunna be busy :growing:

Got lots of herb goin your gunna be busy

dude, u have no idea, lol :doh: in addition to the 3 photoz, i'll be runnin 6, mebbe 8 autoz outside & 4 more autoz inside....ahh! :yoinks: :rofl: as for me truck, it'z got the v6 & 5-speed stick ;) ppp

Another who can drive stick! Ah, friend, you are in rare company these days. Love it. I park my convertible outside, unlocked, top down, and people say I'm crazy. If they can drive it, I hope the have as much fun as I do! Let em' steal it if they can!

Outdoor update - photoz tranzplanted! :D
the photoz have been tranzplanted outside & the 2021 OD Growtrain has now officially hit the mainline, woot!
party.gif

left to right:
Linda Seedz photo AK Day 26
Linda Seedz photo Cheeze Day 21
Barney'z Farm photo Mimosa EVO Day 21
:smoking:

20210530_175153.jpg

the mimosa & ak have both been droopin a bit the past few dayz & i couldn't figger why really...thought it mighta been the non-ph'd molassez water i gave em all the other day...oopz :rolleyes2: but then, in the process of takin em outa their 1 gal potz today, i saw that their rootz had def filled up the potz :yoinks: soooo hopefully, now that they're all in their new 7 gal homez, they'll perk up & start reachin for the sky :yay: i gave the whole area, plantz included, a light spray of neem & it'z suppozed to rain a bit the next two dayz ;) and oh, thoze sillee ass tomato cagez-? -> i fuckin hate em, grrr :nono: they wobble like nobody'z bizness & i'll def hafta come up with sumthin better, uh-huh :doh: but for now, it is what it is & the od growtrain rollz on, choo-choo! :headbang: ppp

linda-seeds-hanfsamen-cannabis-seed.jpg
barneys-farm-1.jpg
420FOREVER.jpg

Lookin great friend! Warm weather inbound, big pots, fresh soil, sounds like a recipe for success. Happy plants, happy grower!

Lookin great friend! Warm weather inbound, big pots, fresh soil, sounds like a recipe for success. Happy plants, happy grower!

thx lucifer ;) and btw, thx also for the rp about the rusky spammer...good lookin out :thumbsup: ppp

Another who can drive stick! Ah, friend, you are in rare company these days. Love it. I park my convertible outside, unlocked, top down, and people say I'm crazy. If they can drive it, I hope the have as much fun as I do! Let em' steal it if they can!
I did the same thing with my 92 5-speed Miata :crying:

Outdoor update - autoz planted! =)
ok kidz, been buzy af this week with all kinda outdoor grow-related shit...and it ain't over yet, ahh! :doh: but anyway, first up, for thoze of u that remember me lil growbox from las summer, it needed new slatz for itz floor, so got that done yesterday....

20210602_170238.jpg

...which was jus in time to get me od autoz planted las nite around 10pm, woot! :yay: here'z this morning'z shot... ;)

back row, l-to-r: big bud, somango & gelato

front row, l-to-r: nyc diesel, banana punch & whiskey zulu

20210604_102518.jpg

annnnd, last but not least, the work in progress....:rofl: :doh:

20210604_203802.jpg

that'z the 4x4 postz gettin put in for the lattice fence enclozure for me photoz ;) got two more dayz of good weather, then yet another whole week of rain comin in, so i'm bustin me arse tryin to get it done this weekend, ahh! :doh: still need to make doorz for the growbox & revamp the top screen a bit, but other thingz first, lol :rolleyes2: the od growtrain rollz on, choo-choo! :headbang: ppp

Back