Humboldt Seed Organization 8-FAST FLOWERING GREEN CRACK

Exciting! I have a few of these going also I plan on going outdoors with mine! What kind of training do you plan on doing with these? Do you have a pot size in mind? Ill ride along with ya on these Id like to see how they veg and how long they flower for. How long do you plan to veg them for? Are you going to run them all the same way or do you plan on trying different things with them for different testing? I was thinking about doing one right in the ground and doing one in a 10 gallon smart pot with pro mix hp to see how they do under different situations. Best of luck to ya I cant wait to see how they turn out for ya.

hello there thanks for stopping in the plan i have so far is veg them for 5ish weeks in this box hopefully il get some better lighting but hard to say with all this crazy stuff going on in the world il transplant them from the cups in another weeks time to some small pots i have there around 1.5 litres top around the 5th or 4th node try get them to bush out when my current flower run is over il transplant them to the big 12 liter pots give them a week to get used to there new home then hit 12/12 around week two throw a net over them and that is the plan so far it might change a bit we will see how it goes im excited to see a few done outdoors this year myself outdoor is not really a option or me so i have to get my kicks from others pics :smokeit:
Exciting! I have a few of these going also I plan on going outdoors with mine! What kind of training do you plan on doing with these? Do you have a pot size in mind? Ill ride along with ya on these Id like to see how they veg and how long they flower for. How long do you plan to veg them for? Are you going to run them all the same way or do you plan on trying different things with them for different testing? I was thinking about doing one right in the ground and doing one in a 10 gallon smart pot with pro mix hp to see how they do under different situations. Best of luck to ya I cant wait to see how they turn out for ya.

Lol, no just saw fast green crack on homepage. Didnt notice what section it was hahaha. I love me some green crack, I jumped to it post haste.
iv done that before :crying:
never tried a true green crack just a GSC x green crack cross from seed stockers which was pretty good it produced a ton of sandy resin a hash makers dream

iv done that before :crying:
never tried a true green crack just a GSC x green crack cross from seed stockers which was pretty good it produced a ton of sandy resin a hash makers dream
I've done 2 fastbuds green crack and 2 fastbuds cbd crack. Both made TERRIFIC rosin, tho small yields and runny rosin was hard to collect. I am a sativa lover and GC give you the most energy I've had from bud. Its like a red bull enema hahaha!

Last edited:
I've done 2 fastbuds green crack and 2 fastbuds cbd crack. Both made TERRIFIC rosin, tho small yields and runny rosin jars hard to collect. I am a sativa lover and GC give you the most energy I've had from bud. Its like a red bull enema hahaha!
I also did a fast buds CBD Crack and really like the effects I got from it good buzz to for a CBD strain. I would have to agree though not a super yielder but great frosty buds.

I also did a fast buds CBD Crack and really like the effects I got from it good buzz to for a CBD strain. I would have to agree though not a super yielder but great frosty buds.
The 1st cbd carck was actually not bad yielding and collected nice the other 3 were bad in those areas. Most of the sativa's I've pressed dont yield a ton, so not surprising. It was super sticky too like tape lol.

Transplanted the 9 seedlings unfortunately the twins didn't make it both just shrivelled up and died no worries we still have 9 healthy seedlings il be running shogun for these plants the e.c seems high but I'm going to go with the chart till I see a problem watered the pots with ecothrive biosys after transplant
View media item 21278
View media item 21279
View media item 21277

Back