Humboldt Seed Organization 8-FAST FLOWERING GREEN CRACK

Starting to show some nice vigour now they are in their new homes :thumbsup:

Looking good in here :cheers:

Stay safe out there :bighug:

Kind regards :bong:

Mark..
thanks mark they are really moving now iv got the hang of the shogun line i thought the recommended e.c sounded high so i was only giving it around 1.0e.c i guess shogun is formulated differently to other brands so il follow the guide from now on till i see a problem all plants were topped at the 4th node yesterday
View media item 21420
View media item 21421
View media item 21422

thanks mark they are really moving now iv got the hang of the shogun line i thought the recommended e.c sounded high so i was only giving it around 1.0e.c i guess shogun is formulated differently to other brands so il follow the guide from now on till i see a problem all plants were topped at the 4th node yesterday
View media item 21420
View media item 21421
View media item 21422

I've herd really good things about the Shogun line of nutes and these girl's are clearly loving the formula :pass:

Nice update as usual my friend :cheers:

Stay safe out there buddy :bighug:

Mark..

I've herd really good things about the Shogun line of nutes and these girl's are clearly loving the formula :pass:

Nice update as usual my friend :cheers:

Stay safe out there buddy :bighug:

Mark..
im very happy with the shogun so far thanks for dropping in :d5:

topped again bushing out nicely considering there under cfls another week till they go into the main tent and we should see some explosive growth from there RH is usually in the 60s -70s when the door is closed
View media item 21494

Last edited:
topped again bushing out nicely considering there under cfls another week till they go into the main tent and we should see some explosive growth from there RH is usually in the 60s -70s when the door is closed
View media item 21494

Like you said. Considering your only using cfl lighting, the growth is pretty impressive :thumbsup:

They also look to be responding well to the topping :pass:

Thank you for the diary update :cheers:

Stay safe mate :bighug:

Mark..

Off to a great start mate. Ive never grown any version of green crack but heard great reports
same here woody iv smoke a GSC x green crack cross it was a absolute resin dropper caked iv seen a few others on here finish up there fast green cracks and it looks like this will be very similar hoping for some of those fruity phenos

same here woody iv smoke a GSC x green crack cross it was a absolute resin dropper caked iv seen a few others on here finish up there fast green cracks and it looks like this will be very similar hoping for some of those fruity phenos
Im always hoping for the fruity phenos! Looking forward to seeing how these end up

Back