A Breeding Journey With ShuShu

Thanks brudda, I will try my best to keep things up to date. I do have plans to work on another project following up the harvest of upcoming seeds. I may or may not have room to toss a few in a pot. I'll certainly let you know

20230710_102049.jpg

Male Cherry Rush F1

20230715_141222.jpg

Jem F10 Day 13

20230715_143003.jpg

20230715_142818.jpg

Cherry Rush F1 male
The top cut is being used for collecting present and future projects
Using the male in the pot to pollinate Bodega Bubblegum.
I've already shook the male a few times. Going give a few more and be done with him.
once the female Jem F10 show. I'll be relocating them outdoors. I don't want to pollinate early with any stray pollen.

Female clone of Cherry Rush F1 is not looking so hot. I neglected her a bit and she's showing. I'll give her more time to see if she rebounds

20230719_150335.jpg

Jem F10 Day 17
Cut down the two males I found
Thinking I have 8 females as a result 🤔
Signs seem to be leaning that way anyhow

Once the containers are dry I'll be transplanting to one gallons. Moving them outdoors and pollinating them later once I feel they're ready

Hats off my dude. Great journal. It’s interesting to see the male selection, as well as approaches to reversing for pollen…
if i ever get the space to live out my breeding dreamlands… please know these threads are a good boost for my aspirations.

Hats off my dude. Great journal. It’s interesting to see the male selection, as well as approaches to reversing for pollen…
if i ever get the space to live out my breeding dreamlands… please know these threads are a good boost for my aspirations.
Thanks Em, I appreciate it
Hope you get to a place where you can start breeding your own.
Much Love ❤️

Back