Mephisto Genetics A quick Double Grape review

Nice Coffee Monster. I'm interested to hear more about you breeding with Mephisto strains. Do you have a diary?

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

I do, nothing in it recently but it’s in the Mephisto section, title starts “Coffee Monster...”

I believe my pollen chucking with my girls is in there. It’ll be a lot easier if Mephisto ever gets regs out, I used another breeders regs to make Mephisto regs. Only issue will be that I’ll prob have to backcross to get it back close to the mother strain if I only want the Mephisto genetics. Loving the cross I’ve sampled though!

Putting the full boat F2 run in my diary is an idea though...

I know this is an old thread, sorry!

I grew some in late 2021/early 2022 and every pheno looked identical. Still doesn't smell like grape but I like the buzz and they're really easy to grow.

I wanted to get the most from my first Mephisto purchase. So I reversed a female and bred it to two other females and got a bunch of seeds. Now that I have all these seeds, all fem, I am looking for a vigorous male to cross with them for a Johnny Appleseed thing I'm thinking about doing along a river that runs through a state. I want to make so many seeds that I can toss small handfuls out everywhere I go.

Back