Cannabis can be grafted?

I saw someone (maybe on AFN?) try grafting cuts of different cultivars onto a single mother stalk, not sure if they had success. From what I can read it is possible though, but legend has it only a Don can pull it off so please journal it when you do 🤜🤛
:toke: :d5: :pass:

I saw someone (maybe on AFN?) try grafting cuts of different cultivars onto a single mother stalk, not sure if they had success. From what I can read it is possible though, but legend has it only a Don can pull it off so please journal it when you do 🤜🤛
:toke: :d5: :pass:
That might have been me. I tried it once and was unsuccessful, but I plan to try again at some point.

i done it before and it worked,
It was a silly experiment i tried to see what would happen if done with an Autoflower, as ive seen it done with photoperiods with good success
It didnt anount to much but if it was timed right and with the right strains then it would work well.
Gona give it another go sometime

i done it before and it worked,
It was a silly experiment i tried to see what would happen if done with an Autoflower, as ive seen it done with photoperiods with good success
It didnt anount to much but if it was timed right and with the right strains then it would work well.
Gona give it another go sometime
Wonder if you can graft an auto onto photo roots..? Sorta like they do with grapes….graft a good wine grape onto roots that are excellent feeders. Interesting thought, at least.

Consider the boof passed :pass: :haha:

Wonder if you can graft an auto onto photo roots..? Sorta like they do with grapes….graft a good wine grape onto roots that are excellent feeders. Interesting thought, at least.

Consider the boof passed :pass: :haha:
I'm sure you can, but I'm guessing it'll die off at its appointed time. I want to try grafting into an auto rootstock. I think that might go better.

I'm sure you can, but I'm guessing it'll die off at its appointed time. I want to try grafting into an auto rootstock. I think that might go better.
I dunno….you would want the auto to maintain the trait…..but get some heavy feeder roots….make a big ass, fast producing plant…..that was my thought anyway.

Back