Auto Seeds AFN CannaZone Auto Seeds Co. Test Thread

It was 7 inches tall at the time she hermied. The rest of my girls are thriving. She just never wanted to go. She also did not have any calyxs on her. I am with mrs universe I think she needs refinement
Mine was about that tall she didnt hernia but she just did a quick flower and done. She did get high in cbd but I think she needed more time to refine. Like a quick version and a standard version or something maybe a middle ground. Results are all over the place with this strain.

I gave a groogy eyed look over. Calyx's are there. But look a lil strange.
No nannas yet.
One spot does look concerning
But could be an odd cluster of pistils.
I'll comb over her and snap some pics after coffee

I gave a groogy eyed look over. Calyx's are there. But look a lil strange.
No nannas yet.
One spot does look concerning
But could be an odd cluster of pistils.
I'll comb over her and snap some pics after coffee
yeah its weird, their other strains are just fine, and i was very skeptical of their strains and have only heard of one or two other people growing it. but i do have photos to back it up. i will say when you do get a successful sweet cbd auto it does work well... i wonder if its too much ruderalis in it?

IMG_20181219_161532.jpg
IMG_20181219_161524.jpg
IMG_20181219_161517.jpg

Maybe a foot tall. Little wider than it is tall

Shame to have to cut her down I'd rather put Xmas lights on her and put her in the corner of the living room.
View attachment 989675 View attachment 989676 View attachment 989677 View attachment 989685 View attachment 989687 View attachment 989689 View attachment 989690
Shes beautiful. What's the wet weight on her? I just started a second and I have a candy kush that will start before the new year. I am in love with sucker punch. My garden is a mix of autoseeds and mephisto and probably will be staying that way because of the yields. Congrats on a great plant @Tyler_Durden88 !

Awesome plant. Shes looking beautiful too. Interested to see how she yields and her flowers. Hopefully the next one if those testers I run turns out that way. But with @Ripper having problems too with sweet cbd auto I think there needs to be another generation or two of stabilization. But that plant is gorgeous
Really was hoping the sweet CBD would be on my next order list. May need a bit more refinement? Encouraging that it’s effects are consistent with high CBD . I currently have a couple CBD strains going from the Portal. Looking for a just right strain . Sucker Punch sounds like a great strain

Really was hoping the sweet CBD would be on my next order list. May need a bit more refinement? Encouraging that it’s effects are consistent with high CBD . I currently have a couple CBD strains going from the Portal. Looking for a just right strain . Sucker Punch sounds like a great strain
Well it's weird. I am a bit on the fence about it to be honest. I'll have to go in to depth when I have more than 5% battery life. The tl;dr is it seems like it's very picky, fragile and has some phenotypes that are weird for lack of better world. My experience was that all of a sudden mine stopped growing taller seemed to start withering and then recovered and finished fast. I thought it was me but my second seed never sprouted. I need another run or 2 of yield then it's back to run the third bean in its own space to see what is going on.
Sucker punch is a good strain. I got lucky with an earlier harvest... I do have a long flowering diesel berry though so that isnt exactly fun but it iant a biggie. Sucker punch is good enough for me that I went ahead and as soon as I harvested one I put another in and it popped today.
I am growing a candy kush too so I can compare. @BCBudlady I have a lot of other @Autoseeds.com beans and in the next year plan to grow through most of them. I do need more space and lights. The space issue will be fixed in about 6 months but the lights are giddy. I will probably need 2 more Mars hydro 300 so my set up is correct. I like my current set up and wanna clone it so I have the same system again.

Well it's weird. I am a bit on the fence about it to be honest. I'll have to go in to depth when I have more than 5% battery life. The tl;dr is it seems like it's very picky, fragile and has some phenotypes that are weird for lack of better world. My experience was that all of a sudden mine stopped growing taller seemed to start withering and then recovered and finished fast. I thought it was me but my second seed never sprouted. I need another run or 2 of yield then it's back to run the third bean in its own space to see what is going on.
Sucker punch is a good strain. I got lucky with an earlier harvest... I do have a long flowering diesel berry though so that isnt exactly fun but it iant a biggie. Sucker punch is good enough for me that I went ahead and as soon as I harvested one I put another in and it popped today.
I am growing a candy kush too so I can compare. @BCBudlady I have a lot of other @Autoseeds.com beans and in the next year plan to grow through most of them. I do need more space and lights. The space issue will be fixed in about 6 months but the lights are giddy. I will probably need 2 more Mars hydro 300 so my set up is correct. I like my current set up and wanna clone it so I have the same system again.
Sounds like you have plans for expansion, enabling you to dial into the strains that suit your needs. It will be interesting to see how your last Sweet CBD seed does. Hopefully, it will grow well.
I have 2Mars Hydro 300 as well and 2Autocobs in a 2x4. It works .
Not yet grown Autoseeds gear. I’ll watch your threads. Hearing good reviews.

Back