Sorry was busy with school..polls have closed and we have a Winner being @wwwillie ...although all grows are winners ....what a beautiful strain.

@Dichoti @Dudeski @Mizzo81 ...... You all grew beautiful plants....I’m so disappointed I lost mine at the start...Woof
Grew?
Mine's still going, but only for a few more hours, If I see enough amber trichs when I get up there.

Grew?
Mine's still going, but only for a few more hours, If I see enough amber trichs when I get up there.
I hope you and @Mizzo81 will post picture of your ladies before they come down. It would be great to see finished plants of each isolated pheno as well as a smoke report. Beautiful plants... all..
Thanks @Dichoti , enjoyed your grow show very much!

Apparently they reduced image size, So I had to take screen shots of my pics.
:pass:
If you look closely, you can see the touches of purple she's getting everywhere. Nugs are friggin' rock solid. Looks like she'll give a solid 3-4 oz.
Screenshot_2019-05-04-12-26-40.png
Screenshot_2019-05-04-12-26-31.png
Screenshot_2019-05-04-12-26-24.png

Her trichs were... Ehh she's about 1% amber...88%cloudy...5% clear...6% transitioning between cloudy-amber.
I'll check again Wednesday to see how she's going. I like a heavy body buzz, So I'm letting her go....and go...and go...
@BCBudlady
@FullDuplex

Apparently they reduced image size, So I had to take screen shots of my pics.
:pass:
If you look closely, you can see the touches of purple she's getting everywhere. Nugs are friggin' rock solid. Looks like she'll give a solid 3-4 oz. View attachment 1054658 View attachment 1054659 View attachment 1054660
Her trichs were... Ehh she's about 1% amber...88%cloudy...5% clear...6% transitioning between cloudy-amber.
I'll check again Wednesday to see how she's going. I like a heavy body buzz, So I'm letting her go....and go...and go...
@BCBudlady
@FullDuplex
She’s looking close and beautiful! It will be interesting as to body buzz effects with this Sati leaning pheno.

She was a breeze to grow. Took it down earlier then I wanted still waiting for a cure to try. Haven’t taken a pic since the comp pic but buds are nice and purple/green decent frost very dense. Waiting for cure to comment on smell and taste. I want to get my hands on the anvil and that Loki pheno looks like a cola machine.

Back