Daenerys Targaryen
Staff member
AFN Admin
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Dragon
Terrestrial Bean Co.

Proud to Announce another Home Grown Independent Breeders is taking up the Battle Challenge...:amazon:

update updaterer @archie gemmill

Team

@natertots germ :coffee:wk2 wk3 wk4 wk5-out:frowny:
@midIN :shrug:
@Alchemy germ wk1 wk2 wk3 wk4 wk7 wk9 wk11 wk12
@E Grower germ wk1 wk2 wk3 wk4 wk5 wk6 wk7 wk8 wk9 wk10 wk11 wk12 final
@Mizzo81 germ wk1 wk2 wk3 wk4 wk5 wk6 wk7 wk8 wk9 wk10 wk11 wk12

Ok here is the schedule we'll be going by for Weekly Updates so mark it on your calendars.
Weekly Update Schedule
Week 1 updates February 1st - 7th (Germ for those that didn't start early and Week 1)
Week 2 updates February 8th - 14th
Week 3 updates February 15th - 21st
Week 4 updates February 22nd - 28th
Plant Choice March 1st -2nd
Week 5 updates March 1st - 7th
Week 6 updates March 8th - 14th
Week 7 updates March 15th - 21st
Week 8 updates March 22nd - 28th
Week 9 updates March 29th - April 4th
Week 10 updates April 5th - 11th
Week 11 updates April 12th - 18th
Week 12 updates April 19th - 25th
Final Pics Due April 26th - May 1st

Last edited by a moderator:
Two z’s but that’s ok I know who I am. I’m stoked for this battle as well. Triangle dragon how can u go wrong. Looking forward to her terps already.

Sorry @Mizzo81 ..in me dash I just cut and copied the list I was given...:headbang:..being as it is you I should have spotted it..but after the last few weeks I'm getting name blind.

Did you here she Tested at 23% THC..?.....:pass:

Sorry @Mizzo81 ..in me dash I just cut and copied the list I was given...:headbang:..being as it is you I should have spotted it..but after the last few weeks I'm getting name blind.

Did you here she Tested at 23% THC..?.....:pass:
I did not but that makes it all the better lol. I like big numbers in both potency and yield and looks she’ll tick both those boxes.

Two z’s but that’s ok I know who I am. I’m stoked for this battle as well. Triangle dragon how can u go wrong. Looking forward to her terps already.
Are we getting the triangle dragon then? Sounds good to me haha

I did not but that makes it all the better lol. I like big numbers in both potency and yield and looks she’ll tick both those boxes.

I don't think I buy into the thc testing. I've had stuff fest at 18% and knock the socks off of stuff testing 22-25. Anything heavy in limonene can test way lower, like15% like lemon grass, and I catch way more of a buzz and meds than I do off of 22% weed with no real colors and taste like wood. And the indica/sativa being 1 is up lifting and one is a downer isn't always true I don't think. I'd had the pleasure of growing a triangle dragon once before and it turned out male. Made some ice water hash (I prefer green fresh cut for hash, I'm weird) and was blown away by the potency. I'm looking forward to getting some more. Biggest auto I've ever grown as well. Took some time to show me is balls. Over 50 days. There is 100+ day phenos in these I'm sure. When I babble like this I'm high as fuk lol. Just excited and the rest of my grow gear will be here Wednesday. I've embarrassed myself enough with soil lol.

I don't think I buy into the thc testing. I've had stuff fest at 18% and knock the socks off of stuff testing 22-25. Anything heavy in limonene can test way lower, like15% like lemon grass, and I catch way more of a buzz and meds than I do off of 22% weed with no real colors and taste like wood. And the indica/sativa being 1 is up lifting and one is a downer isn't always true I don't think. I'd had the pleasure of growing a triangle dragon once before and it turned out male. Made some ice water hash (I prefer green fresh cut for hash, I'm weird) and was blown away by the potency. I'm looking forward to getting some more. Biggest auto I've ever grown as well. Took some time to show me is balls. Over 50 days. There is 100+ day phenos in these I'm sure. When I babble like this I'm high as fuk lol. Just excited and the rest of my grow gear will be here Wednesday. I've embarrassed myself enough with soil lol.
Also thc percentage is not what creates the effect that people seek. 14% hawgs breath will couch lock you.

Back