Am I supposed to post the pic here with the card and pots in the battle thread?
As far as I know @TheMongol is still team leader for this and sag.
Bailey is seed stockers now. Post on battle thread and they will threadmark your post here.

As far as I know @TheMongol is still team leader for this and sag.
Bailey is seed stockers now. Post on battle thread and they will threadmark your post here.
Correct brother and thanks for heads up....

I believe so
me too...

Am I supposed to post the pic here with the card and pots in the battle thread?
yes mate, also for me it's unsure with independet battles, Mossy will clarify this when shes back, for the beginning post here and i can threadmark it , so it's saved.

and i'm sorry guys it was a bit of hectic lately with battles, but me think soon it will plain and smooth sailing...

This post is.more for calendar/reminder type deal for myself. Lol
Day 1. All 3 seeds.poped up pretty quick, look like there of a nice size for day 1 as well.
36 hour tail time, and full germination within 76 hours give or take.
20190203_180635.jpg

im helping out here to :coffee:
all pictures you post will get added to threadmark post,so you may get a box ticked for a week 1 update,even thhough its not your official week 1 update,it will get addded later when you post.just a technicallity.
state of play as of now post 85
TBC 0402.PNG

good luck
:pighug:

im helping out here to :coffee:
all pictures you post will get added to threadmark post,so you may get a box ticked for a week 1 update,even thhough its not your official week 1 update,it will get addded later when you post.just a technicallity.
state of play as of now post 85
View attachment 1010275
good luck
I hear that, itll be good for the breeders a good full review. Ill be posting my true update, to the main thread soon. Ill tag you instead of mongol this time since you helping out.

thats cool i allready got it,and added to your threadmark post.i know everything is a huge pain in the ass just now,and i hate to ask for more..but you know theres a but coming.
but with the @ could you also say TAG update or TBC update i think you in both.. as the lil bit of paper wont be in all pics :pass::coffee:
at the top and bottom of each page threadmarks,click your name to check out the post with all updates so far.
good luck n keep er lit.

[HASHTAG]#terrestrial bean[/HASHTAG] Team HQ CLOSED please post your weekly Updates in the Big Battle thread.
This thread will re-open for Final Poll.
Thank You..and Good Luck..:amazon:

yes mate, also for me it's unsure with independet battles, Mossy will clarify this when shes back, for the beginning post here and i can threadmark it , so it's saved.

You know what the Problem is @TheMongol ...?

We have Independent Breeders..and Independent Battles......members and staff are getting confused...

so if we change Independent Battles..to Stand Alone battles...it should be better...:headbang:

Back