Mossy

Daenerys Targaryen
Staff member
AFN Admin
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Dragon
This Battle will be fought in the Biggest Grow Battle in the World 2019 thread.
All members will be Tagged in when it is Opened. Early Jan

We have 5 places for Test for Full Duplex.
Start date 1st Feb 2019.
Regulars...no FEM available yet.

Restrictions...these are Large Autos. Expected finish height 5-6 foot.

Needs to be grown in nothing bigger than a 3.5 gall pot to restrict it.

5 Test Team Team Leader @SOOTDAWG

@wwwillie gps- 1/27,week 3,week 6,week 7,week 8, week 9, week 10
@Dudeski gps-1/18,week 1,week 2,week 3,week 4,week 5,week 6, week 7,week 8, week 9, week 10
@Mizzo81 gps- 1/27,week 1,week 2,week 3,week 4,week 5, week 6,week 7, week 8, week 9, week 10
@SOOTDAWG gps- 1/19-out
@Dichoti gps- 1/26,week1,week 2,week 3,week 4,week 5,week 6,week 7,week 8, week 9, week 10

@Dudeski and @wwwillie Anvil (Alf [HASHTAG]#5[/HASHTAG] isolated to the colors 2 gens of purp male and female)
@Mizzo81 Rambler (Alf [HASHTAG]#5[/HASHTAG] isolated to the colors 2 gens of purp male and Highlighted female)
@SOOTDAWG Pure ALF#5 (F5 of alf [HASHTAG]#5[/HASHTAG] indica selection )
@Dichoti LokiOG (ALF [HASHTAG]#5[/HASHTAG] Large selection more sati F4)

Ok here is the schedule we'll be going by for Weekly Updates so mark it on your calendars.
Must have germ pic on or before official start date Feb. 1st with your germ process (soak, paper towel, rooter plug, direct planted, etc) with username, date, and the code Round 1 1/9 written on something in the pic.
Weekly Update Schedule

Week 1 updates February 1st - 7th (Germ for those that didn't start early and Week 1)
Week 2 updates February 8th - 14th
Week 3 updates February 15th - 21st
Week 4 updates February 22nd - 28th
Plant Choice March 1st -2nd
Week 5 updates March 1st - 7th
Week 6 updates March 8th - 14th
Week 7 updates March 15th - 21st
Week 8 updates March 22nd - 28th
Week 9 updates March 29th - April 4th
Week 10 updates April 5th - 11th
Week 11 updates April 12th - 18th
Week 12 updates April 19th - 25th
Final Pics Due April 26th - May 1st

Last edited by a moderator:
Kits

@wwwillie
Edit 1/28: As usual things change over time so here is my updated list. 4x4x7 foot tent, 2 ES 300 LED from The Green Sunshine company, I will be using a mix of DutchPro and NFTG for feeding, Autopots and NFTG [HASHTAG]#4[/HASHTAG] soil. Adding miscellaneous benes like Recharge, MammothP, URB, etc.
I plan to run DutchPro in the autopots with a heavy Ca hit with the NTFG in between reservoir fills.
@Dudeski
4x4 tent
Platinum P300 and a Folux board
Roots soil with KIS ORGANICS soil ammendment in one container and my own mixture in the other
2 autopots

@Mizzo81—-Excited to be a part of this. I will be growing in a 3 gallon fabric pot with botanicare readygro coco. Closet is 3x10 growable space is about 7-8’ of it with a 7.5’ ceiling. They will be started in either a solo cup with cutouts and the bottom cutout for instatranspant or an old DD cup that will also be cut and slid out for transplant. Haven’t decided yet. Or straight in the pot. They will be fed Megacrop, sweet candy, bud explosion, kelp and calmag probably still have enough fox farms gringo rhasta to get them to the end. Those nutrients will be mixed with my mountain well water and ph’d to 6. Oh forgot molasses mixed in once in a while especially during flower. Foliar feeding will be optic foliar transport as of now with calmag and kelp. These first few sprays I believe really help the roots take off. I spray often in veg usually 3-5 times a week. Lights are autocobs thanks to @BigSm0 i have 4 @55 watts and 2@ 65 watts. No fancy setup closet doors are open and fans r at different heights in rotation for air movement. My grow style is pretty basic. Ponytailing if need be leaf tucking and plucking when needed. LST nothing major unless they get too y’all then I’ll supercrop. Lights run 21/3 (stoner moment when setting timer) I’ll be around if any questions. I’ll be ready for a feb1st start heck I’m ready now. I would like to thank @FullDuplex and @Mossy and whoever else there is to thank. To theothergrowers, good luck can’t wait to see what we all come up with.
Edit: I’ll just start them in final pot I’ve done plenty like that as well.

@SOOTDAWG—- Grow Type: ...coco/perlite
Nutrient Vendor: .....Dutchpro..Great white..Mammoth p
Your main type of light: ..........COB....2 the cannons from BlackSail

@Dichoti—-These will be grown in my 4x4x7 tent, in 7 gallon felt pots (I don't have anything else) Under four 3500k autocobs, and will be fed Megacrop, with Fulvex,hydroguard and a touch of silica.
*edit* Will be grown in coco coir.

Dichoti Updates post

These will be grown in my 4x4x7 tent, in 7 gallon felt pots (I don't have anything else) Under four 3500k autocobs, and will be fed Megacrop, with Fulvex,hydroguard and a touch of silica.

*edit* Will be grown in coco coir.

@Mossy
Like that, Or should I find that template and use that?

@SOOTDAWG ..when @Dichoti does his weekly updates..you simply copy them to this post in Order...:headbang:

We have 5 places for Test for Full Duplex.
Start date 1st Feb 2019.
Regulars...no FEM available yet.

Restrictions...these are Large Autos. Expected finish height 5-6 foot.

Needs to be grown in nothing bigger than a 3.5 gall pot to restrict it.

5 Test Team

@wwwillie
@Dudeski
@Mizzo81
@SOOTDAWG
@Dichoti
I'll see if I can find smaller pots at the local grow shop this evening, If it's absolutely necessary to use nothing bigger than a 3.5 gal pot.

Mizzo81 Updates post:

Excited to be a part of this. I will be growing in a 3 gallon fabric pot with botanicare readygro coco. Closet is 3x10 growable space is about 7-8’ of it with a 7.5’ ceiling. They will be started in either a solo cup with cutouts and the bottom cutout for instatranspant or an old DD cup that will also be cut and slid out for transplant. Haven’t decided yet. Or straight in the pot. They will be fed Megacrop, sweet candy, bud explosion, kelp and calmag probably still have enough fox farms gringo rhasta to get them to the end. Those nutrients will be mixed with my mountain well water and ph’d to 6. Oh forgot molasses mixed in once in a while especially during flower. Foliar feeding will be optic foliar transport as of now with calmag and kelp. These first few sprays I believe really help the roots take off. I spray often in veg usually 3-5 times a week. Lights are autocobs thanks to @BigSm0 i have 4 @55 watts and 2@ 65 watts. No fancy setup closet doors are open and fans r at different heights in rotation for air movement. My grow style is pretty basic. Ponytailing if need be leaf tucking and plucking when needed. LST nothing major unless they get too y’all then I’ll supercrop. Lights run 21/3 (stoner moment when setting timer) I’ll be around if any questions. I’ll be ready for a feb1st start heck I’m ready now. I would like to thank @FullDuplex and @Mossy and whoever else there is to thank. To the other growers, good luck can’t wait to see what we all come up with.
Edit: I’ll just start them in final pot I’ve done plenty like that as well.

@SOOTDAWG ..this post for @Mizzo81 ..:headbang:..they are both threadmarked

@Mossy
Like that, Or should I find that template and use that?

That'll do Fine cheers @Dichoti ...:headbang:..just for anyone wanting to match up with your grow conditions.

I'll see if I can find smaller pots at the local grow shop this evening, If it's absolutely necessary to use nothing bigger than a 3.5 gal pot.

You need to tag @FullDuplex for that query.....:headbang:...I'm guessing they are restricted pot size to keep them within harvest/height restrictions.........but why have me guess.....:biggrin:

That'll do Fine cheers @Dichoti ...:headbang:..just for anyone wanting to match up with your grow conditions.

You need to tag @FullDuplex for that query.....:headbang:...I'm guessing they are restricted pot size to keep them within harvest/height restrictions.........but why have me guess.....:biggrin:
Both he and willy said I'd be in for a "shitshow" if I used my 7 gallon pots for it... Which tells me I should dig out my 27 gallon tote and do a grow in it after these tests are done.
*edit*
I'll try and find/make a 3.5 gallon pot to keep every thing in the battle as "uniform" as possible.

wwwillie updates post

Kit:

I honestly don't know yet. I'll have a better handle shortly. My schedule is fubar.

Back