Status
Not open for further replies.
Update. Getting bushy going to defoliate and do some light LST this week. She is in the front.
Purple Stilton 06022019.jpg

my Weekly update . First week of flower . One of the two split it self into 2 mains . apart from that all is good . :thumbsup:
DSC_0033.JPG
DSC_0034.JPG
DSC_0035.JPG
DSC_0036.JPG

Beery Ryder .

@Need4Weed checkin red is chosen
Yes me again turtle slow......People told me I should’ve just start over.....cold slowed them down (fixed)...But I’ve had some awesome plants from those I thought werent going to make it...Also this is a network to show mishaps and failures too besides our successful ones... So I must continue with it...woof!
As I said they were slow as I was trying to create a special closet for seedlings
So I got that fixed ..nursed the roots back a little and then I transplanted em about four days ago and they’ve doubled in size.....They were outside till tonight I brought them in for pictures they will get artificial light at night if wallet will allow it..Color has dramatically increased

89C391ED-B207-40C2-952B-B42CEA353A59.jpeg
418C98F5-46AA-4290-BE53-4D4CE230E7B0.jpeg

Auto Seed G.O.T.Y 2nd Leg
Girl Scout Cookies
Day 35

Only changes are I swapped the mh for the hps and changed feed to flower, I've also started to remove a couple of fan leaves here and there and the temp has been up and down, from 30c to 35c and rh around 75%ish :toke:
20190604_113445.jpg

20190604_113343.jpg

20190604_105532.jpg

@Need4Weed :pass:

@TheMongol - do you want us posting here, or over in the Biggest Battle. Most folks seem to be posting here. That's fine with me, but all of my weekly updates have gone into the Biggest Battle thread. I would be happy to copy and re-post them here if you would like.

2nd week in flower , Sorry for being a bit slow updating , I had some drama at work and nearly got stabbed with a glass bottle . I am ok but the other bloke is not . :biggrin: any way I am finding this strain are tall girls . -- Berry Ryder .These photos where taken 5 days ago , as of today they stand at 65 cm and 60 cm :thumbsup:
DSC_0034.JPG
DSC_0035.JPG
DSC_0036.JPG

@TheMongol - do you want us posting here, or over in the Biggest Battle. Most folks seem to be posting here. That's fine with me, but all of my weekly updates have gone into the Biggest Battle thread. I would be happy to copy and re-post them here if you would like.
All weekly updates go into Biggest 2. Leg my friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back