I’ll have to take note. I just took a little while trimming. Terps r nice as is taste. Cheesy and diesely weird as there is no sour diesel but man she’s got that funk. Dried perfectly as she tastes and smells great already. Can’t wait till she has some time in the jar. Buds looked silver with the tric coating.
Most alien lines originate from kush and chemdawg, triangle too I believe, sour diesel also originates from chemdawg and all the real OGs.
Cheese is from a skunk IBL

Mad dragon finished up cut and drying. Trying to redeem myself from my soil experience lol. Need more space between colas on this one for sure. Some bottoms of the buds wasn't finished enough for my liking but I didnt wanna go to much further on the top. Love the color.
20190521_211442.jpg
20190521_205342.jpg

Mad dragon finished up cut and drying. Trying to redeem myself from my soil experience lol. Need more space between colas on this one for sure. Some bottoms of the buds wasn't finished enough for my liking but I didnt wanna go to much further on the top. Love the color.
View attachment 1062221 View attachment 1062223
Hell yea nice brother, id like to run that outdoors, thT wld have gotten my vote.

Hell yea nice brother, id like to run that outdoors, thT wld have gotten my vote.
Thanks man! Almost lost all my stuff. Was doing a seed run of Mad dragons and the Blue cobra haze cross to see what the f2's had and maybe carry them to full auto in 44 oz cups for the seed run. Dog got in, twice she did. 3 seedlings made it of the blue cobra haze and im hoping they dont dampen off cause i picked them off the floor. Got 2 Mad Dragons that may make it. The mad dragon i harvested i stuck back under light and left some of the bottoms on. Hoping she reveges in a month or so. Just need 1 female out of each and im gonna break out my colodial silver rig and my siler wire which is so much cheaper than it was a few years ago last time i bought it. Room is out of service atm cause im raising ceiling height and gotta do a door out of something other than paneling lol. gonna be air conditioned too. Im ramblin on. 2 much breakfast weed. I do have a questin that hasnt been answered yet. how often do you have to replenish the air in an airconditioned room from a window unit? I just dont wanna pump to much cold air outside and waste it. Thanks again!

Thanks man! Almost lost all my stuff. Was doing a seed run of Mad dragons and the Blue cobra haze cross to see what the f2's had and maybe carry them to full auto in 44 oz cups for the seed run. Dog got in, twice she did. 3 seedlings made it of the blue cobra haze and im hoping they dont dampen off cause i picked them off the floor. Got 2 Mad Dragons that may make it. The mad dragon i harvested i stuck back under light and left some of the bottoms on. Hoping she reveges in a month or so. Just need 1 female out of each and im gonna break out my colodial silver rig and my siler wire which is so much cheaper than it was a few years ago last time i bought it. Room is out of service atm cause im raising ceiling height and gotta do a door out of something other than paneling lol. gonna be air conditioned too. Im ramblin on. 2 much breakfast weed. I do have a questin that hasnt been answered yet. how often do you have to replenish the air in an airconditioned room from a window unit? I just dont wanna pump to much cold air outside and waste it. Thanks again!
Thatll be a cool lil seed run, I got one room in the house with A.c and I got a 4x4 and a 3x6 grow area in there, and the air is always.good just opening the doors to the grow area daily, I have a window unit as well. If I had the plants in the open whole room, not closed.off, it would.be even better Co2 and Oxygen levels, if thats what your doing. Ive dine runs without even a fan and they do fine.
So I.say itll.be str8 just by you coming in and out daily.

Thatll be a cool lil seed run, I got one room in the house with A.c and I got a 4x4 and a 3x6 grow area in there, and the air is always.good just opening the doors to the grow area daily, I have a window unit as well. If I had the plants in the open whole room, not closed.off, it would.be even better Co2 and Oxygen levels, if thats what your doing. Ive dine runs without even a fan and they do fine.
So I.say itll.be str8 just by you coming in and out daily.

Thanks man! Better answer than i was hoping for!

Back