Status
Not open for further replies.
@woody week 1 update day 11 Bomb Seeds Berry Bomb
57e11c1746c6a30f25adb85a4b4ac148.jpg
9604dd9004edc65471005210055c8345.jpg

@woody here's my re-drop on the Berry Bomb. Sorry I forgot the code in the 1st pic and I was to lazy to get the breeders pack out for the 2nd pic. Let me know if I need to redo it. :headbang:

IMG_20190201_154106_kindlephoto-6003433.jpg

IMG_20190201_174806_kindlephoto-5926832.jpg

[HASHTAG]#bomb seeds[/HASHTAG] Team HQ CLOSED please post weekly updates in the Big Battle thread.
This thread will re-open for Final Poll.
Thank You..and Good Luck..:amazon:

@woody my Berry Bomb is still in the tupperware and I'm not sure it's going to make it. If it isn't ready by tomorrow, than I'll drop the last bean! Do you need a pic of the tupperware container. I don't really want to open it to take a pic, but I will if I have too. :headbang:

@woody my Berry Bomb is still in the tupperware and I'm not sure it's going to make it. If it isn't ready by tomorrow, than I'll drop the last bean! Do you need a pic of the tupperware container. I don't really want to open it to take a pic, but I will if I have too. :headbang:
No mate just a pic when she sprouts for a re germ will do.
Good luck

If it isn't ready by tomorrow, than I'll drop the last bean!
I forgot they sent 5 beans, instead of 3 :woody:

No mate just a pic when she sprouts for a re germ will do.
Good luck
Ok, I did the re-drop. Seed just went in water for 24 hours... than on to the re-washed, sanitized tupperware container placed on top of my heating mat. :thumbsup:

Praying to the CannaGoddess for healthy germination! :bow: :dancer:

@Bigg Al updates

15478100791653510342314257947593-jpg.1002051

Weekly Update 2/1/19 Bigg Al Berry Bomb [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] day 5:
View attachment 1010047

Week 2 update
Bomb seed Berry Bomb [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] day 12( bomb seed battle ,general battle)

New products used: Neem seed oil foliar spray, Soil balance probiotics

View attachment 1012062

Battle Team Managers/Team Leaders...:headbang:...can you see what I mean now about the updates making a Tutorial for noobs/vendors.. 12 weeks/steps to grow this girl out.....do this..do that..get this result...?

@Dudeski @bushmasterar15 @TheMongol

Bigg Al's weekly updates are Theadmarked..so if we see a Noob with the same kit..wanting to do the same grow we can easily direct them to the tutorial...

And...I Think ..at the end of the battle when complete...we can copy the post over and at a touch of a button we can turn the updates post into a completed showcase review.....:headbang:..which is the bit that is valuable for the vendors..And the members...
but which has been the hardest part to try to get them to do..

:pass: Well see when the battle ends..:headbang:....

@woody :bighug:..do you have any Fails or no shows...I want to update the Battle list so I can do a head count...:amazon:

Is there Anything causing you hassle or time problems..any Help you need..?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back