Status
Not open for further replies.
Great job to everyone who participated. Should be some nice smoke to celebrate your battle soon!

voted :pass::bighug::pass:
very good work and gl buddys :d5:

Alot of good plants grown in this battle but i have to say im Not very happy with the picture quality. Can't really see it. My buds are covered in trichomes and I put alot of work into that plant to make her as healthy and pretty as possible and you can't see any of it. I'm sure there's alot of others that are feeling the same way. It's extremely hard to judge a plant on 1 picture exspecially a smaller foggy one. Im really greatful for these battles and all the staff and all the work they put in to make this possible. That said I'm wondering if there's anything that can be done to help improve picture quality and size. great job everyone this was a fun one.

Alot of good plants grown in this battle but i have to say im Not very happy with the picture quality. Can't really see it. My buds are covered in trichomes and I put alot of work into that plant to make her as healthy and pretty as possible and you can't see any of it. I'm sure there's alot of others that are feeling the same way. It's extremely hard to judge a plant on 1 picture exspecially a smaller foggy one. Im really greatful for these battles and all the staff and all the work they put in to make this possible. That said I'm wondering if there's anything that can be done to help improve picture quality and size. great job everyone this was a fun one.

Gotta be something to do with the photo you are uploading @Tyler_Durden88 :headbang:..we don't edit or anything to add photos to the poll..it is Automatic..off what you upload....

Gotta be something to do with the photo you are uploading @Tyler_Durden88 :headbang:..we don't edit or anything to add photos to the poll..it is Automatic..off what you upload....
My photo was 4k when I uploaded it. It has to be the compression software on here. Its only on the poll photos for some reason. I'm not sure why.

Congrats all on your grows, so hard to pick just three :d5:

Congratulations @Tyler_Durden88 - great job
The plants still going lol. It's getting flushed now. She's a beast. Got a little foxtailing at the end from high temps.
20190730_232901_compress28.jpg
20190731_001212_compress91.jpg
20190731_001258_compress83.jpg
20190730_232759_compress74.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back