Anyone getting excited to try the new MC formula?

let us know how the new 1 part works out. The latest formula was updated August 2020, and we hope is our most effective yet.

So that would be V3.0?

Gotta tell ya, i'm a satisfied customer.. really appreciate a product well thought out to make it easy on the end consumer without much experience in reading the plant.

Like many, just trying to survive 2020 bro...

Hope all is well.. drop me a PM, catch up.
We almost made it to 2021. Then its will we make it to 2022 or will covid get us? I hope not. Ugh what a messed up year. I ordered my mask from narwallmask.com since it got so bad where I'm at and just about every where in the u.s. right now. Full face mask since ventilators or n95 masks are not accessible to the public right now.

He was gone camping. Lol :haha:

Plenty of that too.. safer than the strip club! ;)

Hopefully there will be a day soon i can head out on a road trip west and hit one of the Cannabis events out that way.. love to come home with killer genetics.

I'll be following right behind you!

Plenty of that too.. safer than the strip club! ;)

Hopefully there will be a day soon i can head out on a road trip west and hit one of the Cannabis events out that way.. love to come home with killer genetics.

This has absolutely nothing to do with autoflowers.....

In 1973, A friend and his lady were driving us to go on a night on the town Enroute, we fired up a bowl. It was winter and all the windows were rolled up. We were on a country road and some damned fool was riding on our tail. I said to my friend speed up a bit see if he backs off. Nope, still tailing gating. So in all my most brilliant moment... I say, slow down to 15 mph that will make him pass............ nope....... I say do the speed limit and just keep going..... Down the road Headlights suddenly flash on in the darkness........ and then flashing red lights! Behind us too! The car in front blocks the road, the other stops tight to our bumper. Two cops approach our car, hands on there guns..........now fortunately, the shoulder was on the edge of a steep bank and I had flung the bowl out the window into the darkness. Whet we all forgot was, When we rolled down the window to talk with the cops, a HUGE cloud of smoke pours out....... Cop shine a flashlight into the car, checks my friends license and ask Where are you coming from? Then where are you going? He glares at my friend for a couple minutes, turns and looks at the other cop and says:........................................ Wrong car Charlie lets go. And they hopped in their cars and sped off...................

Damn that Mazar is good weed! Vapes real nice too!

So yes! Road Trip! Road Trip!

Well let’s all pour in the same vehicle and see if we can make it coast to coast without getting pulled over once. :rofl:

This has absolutely nothing to do with autoflowers.....

In 1973, A friend and his lady were driving us to go on a night on the town Enroute, we fired up a bowl. It was winter and all the windows were rolled up. We were on a country road and some damned fool was riding on our tail. I said to my friend speed up a bit see if he backs off. Nope, still tailing gating. So in all my most brilliant moment... I say, slow down to 15 mph that will make him pass............ nope....... I say do the speed limit and just keep going..... Down the road Headlights suddenly flash on in the darkness........ and then flashing red lights! Behind us too! The car in front blocks the road, the other stops tight to our bumper. Two cops approach our car, hands on there guns..........now fortunately, the shoulder was on the edge of a steep bank and I had flung the bowl out the window into the darkness. Whet we all forgot was, When we rolled down the window to talk with the cops, a HUGE cloud of smoke pours out....... Cop shine a flashlight into the car, checks my friends license and ask Where are you coming from? Then where are you going? He glares at my friend for a couple minutes, turns and looks at the other cop and says:........................................ Wrong car Charlie lets go. And they hopped in their cars and sped off...................

Damn that Mazar is good weed! Vapes real nice too!

So yes! Road Trip! Road Trip!
Road Trip!!!!
My cousin and I had a road trip once................once! We had just finished building his 68 F100 shorty with a hot 460, real 4spd(no granny) and a Gear Vendor OD. Good clean truck with a fresh "Earl Scheib" paint job.
We had a long weekend, truck needing break in, bag of shrooms, bag of real Acapulco Gold, cooler of beer and a couple bottles of Jack. Nothing there to get two 17yr old guys into trouble! :rofl: We head off to the beaches of Corpus Christie, around 300 miles. I remembered putting gas in the truck the first time, but just barely(Not many miles with a big block and a stock "behind the seat" tank.)
Next thing I remember, it's three days later and I'm waking up to the bright sun in my eyes on a beach(not Corpus Christie, but further south) in the back of the pick up with pretty little raven haired Mexican girl( waaaaaaay south) curled up beside me with her head on my chest. I got up without waking the girl and looked for my cousin. He's splayed out in the cab with another little Mexican cutie laying on top of him( ya see a trend here?). His head is sorta resting on the door's arm rest, so I fling open the door! His head flops backwards and his squinting eyes are looking at be upside down. So I asked him, "Where the F are we azzhole?". He mumbles something I can't understand because someone stuffed his mouth with a bale of cotton. I found a cool can of Coke in the cooler(wtf did that come from?), cracked it open, took a swig and handed it to my cousin. I told my cousin he looked like death warmed over and he told me to go look in the mirror! Yeah, I was rough as hell and my eyes looked like Dracula's when he's hungry!
We wake the girls and in broken English, we learned we were in Mexico. We drop off the girls in a village and head for the border and then home...............about 500 miles.
Neither one of remember much, but we must have had a great time! Both of us had over $200 each when we left(lot's of money back then) and then had about $20 each to make it back home. That was our first and last road trip together. He went into the Navy later that month and I followed at the end of the year. It took me another year or so to do something that silly again...............woke up in the back of a "Good Times" van with a double coyote-ugly buffarillo trying to squish me with one of her super massive legs on Cocoa Beach, Fla. That didn't end pretty! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

sorry for the long rant! LOL!

Back