Anyone getting excited to try the new MC formula?

I am a "one part" person, trust me. Weigh it, mix with water, shake it, feed it. I dont have the mental capacity lately to do more than that. Keeping it simple is better for my poor plants! Knowing me I would mess it up. And if I am in a rush, I use warmer water to get rid of dem little balls faster.
:crying:
I like to keep it simple too. Kiss method is best. I used to grow with gh flora trio and that's 3 bottles of base nutes plus a bunch of other bottles of additives on top of it. Lol why I switched to MC. Way easier

I like to keep it simple too. Kiss method is best. I used to grow with gh flora trio and that's 3 bottles of base nutes plus a bunch of other bottles of additives on top of it. Lol why I switched to MC. Way easier
I used to mix up AN and messed up all over the place. 1ml this, 2ml that....yeah, my plants suffered, LOL. I dig the one part. I do decrease the MC and start to add BE near flower, but thats it.

I had great success with the MC version 2 one part! I kept an empty coconut oil jar as a shaker. Shake it good till you don't hear the little beads rattling done!
I got crushed chunks. It sure makes it easier just pour it into the water as you stir it. Oh well, another manifestation.

My son ordered a bag of the 1 part formula for me a few weeks ago, and it came with the little "white balls"??
I thought the new formula didn't have them?? Maybe they sent me leftover older stock.
Oh well, shake, shake shake, and ladies are loving it!!
:baked:
Actually we stopped grinding up the balls, this actually decreased the solubility somewhat.
For people measuring out small doses (under 5-10g), we suggest to either grind it yourself at home (blender/coffee grinder) or you can mix liqauid concentrate if they want to get the perfect exact ratios. The smaller the dose, the more likely there is to be variation with the ingredients levels, but over 5-10g it evens out quite a bit and you can just eyeball it and get an even mix.

Good to see a rep here! Lots of interest here.

Actually we stopped grinding up the balls, this actually decreased the solubility somewhat.
For people measuring out small doses (under 5-10g), we suggest to either grind it yourself at home (blender/coffee grinder) or you can mix liqauid concentrate if they want to get the perfect exact ratios. The smaller the dose, the more likely there is to be variation with the ingredients levels, but over 5-10g it evens out quite a bit and you can just eyeball it and get an even mix.

@Greenleaf Nutrients Good to see you back online. Look what I am doing with your new 2 part.

This is the top cola of a ACE Panama Lemon and the grow before harvesting some of the plants

_DSC3398.JPG
_DSC3399.JPG
_DSC1932.JPG

This is precisely the schedule I followed. after week 9 I just add 14g part A and 6g part B to the reservoir every day to maintain ~1050 PPM Once a week I added the bio-stimulants. These are the biggest best plants I have grown - period.

ScreenHunter_305 Nov. 14 16.15.jpg

Your online calculator is the bomb.
:slap:

Thank you

Been using up some of my MC V1 and just bought a bag of Megacrop one part.
let us know how the new 1 part works out. The latest formula was updated August 2020, and we hope is our most effective yet.

Back