Appropriate DLI, or Warmer Temps?

Danielsaaan

Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Hey all,
Just began a new grow, and just got seedlings to pop. Before they popped, I had my light at around 75% and tent temperatures were high 70s.
Upon popping, I dropped my DLI to the recommended levels for seedlings — right around 20. The problem is when I did this, my temperatures dropped down to around 69-70.
I’m too sketched out to run space heaters in my grow area. Would you recommend keeping the DLI levels in the appropriate range for the seedlings, or bumping it a bit to keep the tent a warmer temperature?
Appreciate y’all and thank you!

Hey all,
Just began a new grow, and just got seedlings to pop. Before they popped, I had my light at around 75% and tent temperatures were high 70s.
Upon popping, I dropped my DLI to the recommended levels for seedlings — right around 20. The problem is when I did this, my temperatures dropped down to around 69-70.
I’m too sketched out to run space heaters in my grow area. Would you recommend keeping the DLI levels in the appropriate range for the seedlings, or bumping it a bit to keep the tent a warmer temperature?
Appreciate y’all and thank you!
Raise the lights height to max and turn up the lights %

:yeahthat: that's what I have done can run the lights higher which will bring the temps up plus I try to keep a fan blowing the hot air from the light back down to the canopy also is you light driver in the tent? mine is not and that will changes temps considerably

:yeahthat: that's what I have done can run the lights higher which will bring the temps up plus I try to keep a fan blowing the hot air from the light back down to the canopy also is you light driver in the tent? mine is not and that will changes temps considerably
I’ll go ahead and do this. Thank you! And yea, driver is in tent as well. I’m in the Northeast and growing in my basement. Appreciate the comments and advice everybody!

I’ll go ahead and do this. Thank you! And yea, driver is in tent as well. I’m in the Northeast and growing in my basement. Appreciate the comments and advice everybody!
me too neighbor our environments should be very similar :biggrin::thumbsup:

Back