Status
Not open for further replies.
Ode to the good old days .
Recently I have had some difficulty swallowing , acid reflex , heartburn I thought , but it just didn't feel like heartburn . On the internet we go only to discover that it could be related to polio which I had as a kid . Funny how the good old days can come back to bite you in the ass again
Most of you are not old enough to remember chicken pox but if you had it and you have access to a vaccine for shingles . Get It . It can be costly but it's better than getting Shingles another little gem that is a hang on from the good old days . Shingles is very painfull and can affect you for the rest of your life and not even cannibis can help you with the nerve damage and pain associated with shingles .
Well thats my good news for the day . Enjoy your weekend . :biggrin:

Last edited:
9Bear, this is the second odd coincidence that happened to me this week. As you were typing "Well thats my good news for the day" I was starting this post with "Its a good news day" a twist on some lyrics. Instead, I'll just copy this from my thread.

"@GAuto6 Thank you so much again for this cross. I've been holding off from pharma as Rheumatoid Arthritis invaded my upper spine with a vengeance to the point of almost constant acute soft tissue pain by the medulla, along with constant headache. I was headed towards a losing battle. This plant just won me a reprieve. I dehydrated some more test buds down to almost crumble then brought them back to 62% with Boveda. The first few hits of the vape brought some relief and heavy stone but after a few more hits the pain is bearable again and has been, with a booster hit now and then, all afternoon. She should be jarred Tuesday then a few weeks and I'll do a proper smoke report. She also stops my tremors."

Terrestrial Triangle Dragon is the real deal for real pain..

9Bear, this is the second odd coincidence that happened to me this week. As you were typing "Well thats my good news for the day" I was starting this post with "Its a good news day" a twist on some lyrics. Instead, I'll just copy this from my thread.

"@GAuto6 Thank you so much again for this cross. I've been holding off from pharma as Rheumatoid Arthritis invaded my upper spine with a vengeance to the point of almost constant acute soft tissue pain by the medulla, along with constant headache. I was headed towards a losing battle. This plant just won me a reprieve. I dehydrated some more test buds down to almost crumble then brought them back to 62% with Boveda. The first few hits of the vape brought some relief and heavy stone but after a few more hits the pain is bearable again and has been, with a booster hit now and then, all afternoon. She should be jarred Tuesday then a few weeks and I'll do a proper smoke report. She also stops my tremors."

Terrestrial Triangle Dragon is the real deal for real pain..
Good news indeed . Unfortunatly with shingles nerve ends are damaged and keep repeating this message over and over to the brain so that there is no relief . My landlady has this problem and has tried more remedys than Carter has liver pills . She has tried cbd oil but the side effects scare her ( increased heart rate ) as she also suffers from angina and higher than average blood presure . Hopefully the pain may go away with time but no guarantee , some people have it for life .

Good news indeed . Unfortunatly with shingles nerve ends are damaged and keep repeating this message over and over to the brain so that there is no relief . My landlady has this problem and has tried more remedys than Carter has liver pills . She has tried cbd oil but the side effects scare her ( increased heart rate ) as she also suffers from angina and higher than average blood presure . Hopefully the pain may go away with time but no guarantee , some people have it for life .

Good morning all. Yeah, Shingles are terrible.Have friends that had, (have, I hear it can reemerge). Every now and then I get a burning pain on the skin with no obvious reason. Shingles are my first thought every time.but luckily it just fades away with no signs of anything.
:pass:

Ode to the good old days .
Recently I have had some difficulty swallowing , acid reflex , heartburn I thought , but it just didn't feel like heartburn . On the internet we go only to discover that it could be related to polio which I had as a kid . Funny how the good old days can come back to bite you in the ass again
Most of you are not old enough to remember chicken pox but if you had it and you have access to a vaccine for shingles . Get It . It can be costly but it's better than getting Shingles another little gem that is a hang on from the good old days . Shingles is very painfull and can affect you for the rest of your life and not even cannibis can help you with the nerve damage and pain associated with shingles .
Well thats my good news for the day . Enjoy your weekend . [emoji3]
Well.... Looks like I'll be calling the Dr Monday to find out about this shingles vaccine.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back