Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey whats up in here :D

for more testing on my uv thread i ordered an "AgroMax Pure UV" tube and it arrived today :D i never did anything with T5 tubes, so i am very suprised about the size, they are so damn thin!

for more testing on my uv thread i ordered an "AgroMax Pure UV" tube and it arrived today :D i never did anything with T5 tubes, so i am very suprised about the size, they are so damn thin!

Be careful with that bulb you can easily burn your plants with it. Start with 15 minutes a day.................that bulb is strong and do not work under it on either

Be careful with that bulb you can easily burn your plants with it. Start with 15 minutes a day.................that bulb is strong and do not work under it on either

you maybe click on "the UV science clickbait" in my signature and read a bit :D

Edit: also i will test it first without any plants because i dont grow myself ^^

you maybe click on "the UV science clickbait" in my signature and read a bit :D

Edit: also i will test it first without any plants because i dont grow myself ^^

Hadn't clicked but I will have a read thanks for pointing it out. :biggrin:

Mornin l0wbob, long time no see. So you're almost testing now? that's awesome. I'll come by and check it out today. I'm trying not to spend ALL my time on AFN for a bit. I been having car trouble. I'm back on the road now though, look out ladies!

Mornin l0wbob, long time no see. So you're almost testing now? that's awesome. I'll come by and check it out today. I'm trying not to spend ALL my time on AFN for a bit. I been having car trouble. I'm back on the road now though, look out ladies!

well like i said i will test it at first without anything under it. I need to get a T5 fixture first. Maybe i will get one later. After all of this i hope Mongol will let me test it in his garden.

Easier for you to break so you can buy a new one .:nono:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back