Live Stoners are all autos weaker versions of their original phototype strains??

Reaction score
Currently Smoking
og
hey , new to growing autos , but not growing .. never even smoked a auto until my last grow .. i did all my home work and yes i know its a fact autos are weaker because part of the genetics its a very low thc ruderalis crossed with a good strain making it a lesser version .. thou ive herd low thc auto were a thing of the past , but this first auto grow really sucked .. i choose a halfway decent brand (nirvana) and tried the og kush auto (tahoe og x northern lights auto) ..everything else aside it was very weak , the shit barley gets me high compared to my photo grows .. is this the norm for autos?? my drying and curing are not the best so i may have downgraded the thc alittle , but ive had flat out shitty photo grows that still got me very high .. please help , i ordered a shit load of good auto seeds and am not sure if i should waste my time with them now .. the 13 w grow was great , but the weed was trash ............... thanksssssssssss

hey , new to growing autos , but not growing .. never even smoked a auto until my last grow .. i did all my home work and yes i know its a fact autos are weaker because part of the genetics its a very low thc ruderalis crossed with a good strain making it a lesser version .. thou ive herd low thc auto were a thing of the past , but this first auto grow really sucked .. i choose a halfway decent brand (nirvana) and tried the og kush auto (tahoe og x northern lights auto) ..everything else aside it was very weak , the shit barley gets me high compared to my photo grows .. is this the norm for autos?? my drying and curing are not the best so i may have downgraded the thc alittle , but ive had flat out shitty photo grows that still got me very high .. please help , i ordered a shit load of good auto seeds and am not sure if i should waste my time with them now .. the 13 w grow was great , but the weed was trash ............... thanksssssssssss
I've tried nirvana's autos, not a fan. You want some potent meds check the breeders that are on here at AFN. Look over some grows and smoke reports. I'm pretty much all Mephisto, a lot of their catalog is over the 20% THC mark, check the artisinals for some fine smoke.

Man, I smoked my Auto Northern Lights and man, that got me proper fuk't up no word of lie, I have smoked some pretty dank landrace (Swaziland Gold Durban Poison) and man, my Auto would easily have a run with those dudettes, the one I got was from Vision seeds, which as per their catalog was around 18%, even though I doubt my girl hit that, 1/3 joint got me to where I wanted (which is the same for the photos I smoke)

I don't think it's as simple as crossing a photo with ruderalis and watering the strength down mate. An awful lot of breeding and selection goes into decent autos and the results are equal to that of photos imo. 25%+ THC for autos is not messing around!

Careful selection of breeder is key.

MEPHISTO! :crying:

Or Sweet Seeds..............or Bhudda or ......loadsa stuff. Auto's can now compete or excel many photos now. Look around the site and you will see what we mean............Auto's now can rock with the best.

Good to see you do an intro my friend................see you around..................eP.

Or Sweet Seeds..............or Bhudda or ......loadsa stuff. Auto's can now compete or excel many photos now. Look around the site and you will see what we mean............Auto's now can rock with the best.

Good to see you do an intro my friend................see you around..................eP.

Didn't know there were any others ;)

@hippy71 said.....
Didn't know there were any others ;)

I have heard rumors of Auto Dragons and such like ! Come and hold my flipper and we will go investigate and seek the truth......This will be our quest..........wanna come along for the ride @tone203v ......you are more than welcome

I've never tried autos before, but I think most of the weed is too strong anyway and if it is a little weaker that would make it easier to judge your dose. It's hard to take half a toke.

So far I actually prefer the auto weed I've tried compared to photoperiod stuff. Not sure if it's just in my head though.

Good name by the way! [emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back