Live Stoners Are Santa Cruz grinder worth the money

darknight_420

Welcome to the CannaZone
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Hi all

Each time I grow and become self sufficient I like to treat myself to something new by spending the money I've saved ditching a dealer.

I now want to treat myself to a new grinder and could do with some recommendations if possible.

I've 3 grinders, 1 just I just bought and its shit and just to small. I've a plastic one but the thought of plastic tips falling in my weed put me off using it and my cheap metal one I've used years is stuck and teeth snapped off

I'm looking at the 4 piece santa cruz but I just dunno if £70 is a bit to much,

What do you use to grinder you weed and any recommendations on the santa cruz?

Tia

Hi all

Each time I grow and become self sufficient I like to treat myself to something new by spending the money I've saved ditching a dealer.

I now want to treat myself to a new grinder and could do with some recommendations if possible.

I've 3 grinders, 1 just I just bought and its shit and just to small. I've a plastic one but the thought of plastic tips falling in my weed put me off using it and my cheap metal one I've used years is stuck and teeth snapped off

Tia
Hi @darknight_420 ....I just use a cheap metal grinder dude(HeadChef, I think?)one with a kief katcher is a must tho.....I also have a recommendation about the Santa Cruz grinder too, I recommend you don't buy it dude, bcoz I saw these after reading your post...
Screenshot_20231026-085228~2.png

...I have often thought, like you dude, about buying myself a Noice grinder....but I don't think it matters that much at the end of the day.....as long as your grinder be grinding, I think a cheaper version is ok!...... :jump: :jump: :pass: :bong:

Hi all

Tia

Dont know if its worth it, the question really is "is it worth it to you, as a treat",
I have been using the same 1 euro plastic grinder for 5years, i clean it with alcohol every now and then, works fine.... :baked:

Splurge and treat yourself, my dad used to have a space case and it was amazing compared to my metal grinder at the time(this was over a decade ago). I just won a free MarsHydro 14th anniversary Grinder and while it’s not of the same quality as a Santa Cruz or Space Case it helped me remember my desire for a nice grinder as I haven’t been using one for years. Been using a grinder daily since I received the Mars one though.
https://spacecase.com/
:pass:
I find there is a certain size grinder that makes it easy to grind. Too small and my hands don’t fit the unit, too big and if you overload it you have to be Arnold to turn the thing. Goldilocks effect. I have overtightened the Mars cheapy one and been unable to open it in one section without sobering up and trying again

Dont know if its worth it, the question really is "is it worth it to you, as a treat",
I have been using the same 1 euro plastic grinder for 5years, i clean it with alcohol every now and then, works fine.... :baked:
Thats the thing is it worth the money for a little treat... Good point

the plastic It might work fine but I bet the tips of those points aren't as sharp as the day you bought it have worn down over time... do ya never wonder where the little plastic tip pieces have gone... I couldn't use a plastic grinder because of that reason, I want to smoke weed no plastic. I know what you mean and used plastic for many years until that reason was pointed out to me and I went metal

Thats the thing is it worth the money for a little treat... Good point

the plastic It might work fine but I bet the tips of those points aren't as sharp as the day you bought it have worn down over time... do ya never wonder where the little plastic tip pieces have gone... I couldn't use a plastic grinder because of that reason, I want to smoke weed no plastic. I know what you mean and used plastic for many years until that reason was pointed out to me and I went metal
I understand your reasoning about microscopic plastic particles, I mean they are a thing, the same as metal micro particles, and carbon particles, skin cells, hair cells, dust, mites, chemical particles, insect parts and poop etc etc (tbh, I never give them a thought,) are some things worse than others? well yes of course, should we care so much about one thing and not about others???? should we just get on with life and live as well as we can and take as much from the experience as possible., should we live in perpetual fear and miss the joys that life has to offer, should just not give a damn and YOLO etc...
We all make our choices, we all live with the consequences of our actions and choices and we are all affected by the universe in which we live...

So, "the real and only question" (imho) Do you want to spend $70 on a grinder??? :baked:

You know, why not, treat yourself and enjoy it!

This thread has made me want to spend 120$ on one 😂
hot damn... I just checked and my go to grinder has risen in price by 50%, https://thestudstore.webshopapp.com/smoking/grinders/

I am such a frikking cheapskate, wait till the wife asks what I want for christmas......:eek2:

Back