Its now day 19 and its first set of webbed,leaves are now showing. I don't think I'm doing this strain justice because my nutrient regimens was not hot at the beginning. The nurses its been given in the last week really seem to be boosting it along.
I think ill get lucky and get that zip I want off this.
Because I want to get the best I can, I'm going to ponytail it to get the other leaves some,light so they branch out.
I just found my ff trio nutrients too. Oh well the gh line seems easier for me to calculate since there's do,tmuch info on gh line and autos
Here's today's update.
ZzAUQC8.jpg

Excellent work Miss, it looks more akin to a four leaf clover, than canna!
Thank you! My mephisto seeds aren't doing the best but I also had it overcrowded in there.

Sweet plant :greenthumb:
Thanks! I think I stunted it in the beginning but its starting to pick up. I do think this is something like an 80/85 day strain versus a 65/70 strain from the looks, but I want to do a second duck in dwc, I am considering doing the auto duck in dwc in the next two weeks. I figure that the two week window gives me time to figure out if I can do dwc or if that's not my thing. Fingers are crossed that I can do dwc and smash it.

Give it a go! This one looks lovely, she's coming along!
Thank you, I do want to and I think a dwc duck would be insane and maybe even worthy,of being on dp's site. She's taking a bit ly,time but definitely coming along, I wonder if its my nutrient regime change or just natural that this,plant starts small. I know I've been stunting everything this grow by accident and,dialing in the tent. So far she,is a very hearty plant that's taken everything,i've given her and she seems to be a heavy feeder because I definitely over did the nutrients and my toof decay started to get nute burn but the auto duck just sucked it up and kept quacking away

Here she is at day 25. She's starting to come along faster now. She's taking everything I'm throwing at her. In doing 1 tbsp of floramicro floragro and flora bloom in 1 gallon of water and watering to run off for the last 3 watering.
NCmxeto.jpg

Back