Auto Seeds Auto pounder, candy kush and Sucker Punch (again)

Autopounder day 59
Just regular maxibloom 2tsp 5ml calmag per gallon h20 every other day
Candy kush day 23
Today got fed maxigro 2tsp 5ml calmag per gal h2o
Sucker punch day 30
Today for fed maxigro 2tsp 5ml calmag pergal h2o

Fell on ice and hurt my shoulder really bad again and damaged my one nerve so badly I ca. Barely move my arm, thankfully I have most of my dwc stuff already set for my grow when I get ready on the 28th. So its gonna be hard because I can barely do anything but itll be even more worth it. I still need to make the scrog and I need to decide on height. Question for guys who scrog. How old do I start scrogging and how high do I make the screen do I make it adjustable. I'm a moron with this stuff

I have photos and I'll update them here in a few hours or later tonight. I was unable to water and feed for a few days and its noticable the autopounder plant didnt droop but it got a couple of noticable (and I do mean very noticable) leaves that are dying off. Sucker punch and candy kush had no issues because they had been watered thoroughly the day before I fell. Most leaves on the autopounder are fine but theres 2 that are bad. I'm going to pick them off, rotate the plant and go from there. The lack of rotation could be doing it too.

I will say this I am in a hell of a lot of pain. I'm putting my Hope's up for auto piunder bei ng a mix of some older strains that are classic oldies but goodies. And that candy kush works well too.

Minus the last few days when I wasnt able to pay attention to the plants. If you want any photos or specific updates or notes on the plant grolog just ask. I post it here at points throughout the grow but idnyou want it earlier than I do post it in glad to. But I will just comment here as I do. My grow battle thread will also have comments too during this period so this thread will partially cross over with it at times but I'll try to keep them separate for you guys

Ok sorry a week has passed.
Auto pounder should be coming down this upcoming week it's almost done. So 4 plants within 10 days. Should be getting 50 to 75g off of it all said and done.
Day 71
n22r8hF.jpg

n22r8hF.jpg

Tomorrow is chop for the auto pounder so that will be coming down on day 74. Then I'll be planting a lot of new strains and the candy kush and sucker punch. I did stunt the sucker punch but in gonna run it through but probably will get a half zip to a zip from it.
Ages on all plants
Autopounder day 73
Sucker Punch day 43
Candy Kush day 37

Good news and bad news... good news harvested my auto pounder and got 285g wet. Bad news is my sucker punch is doing so bad I'm ripping it out and starting over with a different plant... I stunted it and now all the leaves are dying. The candy kush looks wonderful and looks like it will be just fine but when I hurt my shoulder things with the sucker punch went south. This means im going to need advice on an autoseeds brand seed to start. I'm also doing mephisto seeds too. So I am uploading photos now of the auto pounder. So it was harvested day 76

Auto pounder day 76 chopped with 285g wet. Very pine and sweet smell. And I'm very excited to smoke. Almost all big fat buds covered in Crystal's. I'm sure above the breeders stated 15%... when it dries I'll do a quick smoke report. So far all smells good

I have a severely stunted sucker punch looking for a good home or the trashcan... just as I said, I have to have yield xant afford a stunted plant even though it was my own doing

Back