Auto Seeds Auto pounder, candy kush and Sucker Punch (again)

81 grams dry was the yield for my auto pounder. Good yield considering I over dried it... again. My buds get too dry too fast this winter with my heat going.
VD4kOZU.jpg

ipLu6iD.jpg

I'm going to do a smoke report in a day or so for uncured bud. However my quick 2 second write up. It works wonders for my shoulder pain. Should have started another one but no space now with the dreamberry in dwc and other seeds going now. Glad I got 2 more seeds to go

Candy kush day 51 it's going great
I'm going to have to give this one a good 9/10 for ease of grow for newbies. If you follow a simple feeding schedule you will get a good plant. She still has a month left if not 45 days. She is definitely a 85 to 90 day strain but is going to yield well... I am glad I have so many more seeds. Candy kush is so forgiving when I had to very barely care for it for about 3 to 4 weeks. All I did for 3 weeks was every watering I fed it with maxibloom 2 tsp per gallon with 5 ml calmag. And that's it. Last week I watered with azos and mykos for the first time and everything looks great the very bottom leaves turned half yellow so I pulled them off and 2 more leaves are partially yellow and I probably will remove those too but beyond those that's all and that's just what is normal for what I've seen with autoseeds and this regimen I run.

tPXDcxg.jpg

That seems to be stretching quite a bit how tall is it now?

That seems to be stretching quite a bit how tall is it now?
I have to get the measurements today, I have been caring for her but havent taken pics, shes still growing more bud sites and so shes getting taller yet FWIW.. this is definitely a super auto. Going to be long but going to yield a lot from how she looks.

@Autoseeds.com
My Candy kush is currently 97 cm at day 59 topping out right at the top my light. Shes got nowhere to go but off to the side soon for a slight bit more height

MnFO7oD.jpg

Lots of buds forming
Kr06hPC.jpg

Gonna be a yielder
iPNaZKs.jpg

I'm in a bad mood, let me preface with that.
that being said, I'll get a photo of the plant later but honestly, this is NOT AT ALL a strain that will be done any time soon. its going to be at least 80 to 90 days if not 100+... I'm honestly not happy about not being given an honest timeline. This was my plant for myself and my hubby, but this was mostly for me and now i am so pissed im considering just tossing it and starting a different plant so i can have some personal toke, i could have had a zip or 2 of sour crack dried and smoking :\... I dont have the space or time to be dealing with a strain not being done even anytime around the harvest date. I understand times may change. https://www.autoseeds.com/product/candy-kush
"
CHARACTERISTICS
  • TYPE Indica
  • HEIGHT 50cm-100cm
  • THC 19-22%
  • HARVEST 65-75 days
  • STONE Body Stone
"

"This autoflower is super easy to grow and ready in as little as 65 days from seed."

I know im very upset but ive been having a lot of runs done in 70 days on my mephisto seeds and getting at least 65 to 70 grams. So I better get A gram per day and if its 90 days i better get 90 to 100 grams at least, but 90 days for that... i could have grown auto ultimate and gotten 150 grams or more. I'm probably never growing candy kush strain again.

Hey @MissUniverse. She is growing great guns - please dont give up on her. Candy Kush is a fast finisher so she should be all done around the 80-85 days mark. When we state 65 days that is the earliest that you can get a reasonable harvest. The last 2 weeks will really count, especially on a plant like the one you have which is covered in more bud sites than i have seen on any other example of that strain.

@Autoseeds.com thanks. My issue is I always push them hard at the end and so it makes them limp along if they get much farther along.but she would have been a dwc beast. Probably would have been a 6 foot monster

Here she is at day 68, leaves are going with age but buds arent building that much
fimu1PO.jpg

oooSHf5.jpg

Hmmm - yeah there is definitely 2-3 more weeks there.

Back