Auto Warriors Do...arty zan. Joints supplied by archie gemil and Dabs with derek..

Status
Not open for further replies.
DWC Tip [HASHTAG]#36[/HASHTAG]: You can always tell the man by the way he makes his spuds
images
Git ere done!

Hi Tom :)

Great to have you here with us.

1. Heat dissipation and efficacy but that's an age old problem with all types of light. Understanding the PAR spectrum and how all the plant mechanisms work with in it.
I was recently reading a scientific paper on how green light part of the spectrum is in fact one of the driving forces of photosynthesis when very bright white light is used and it goes deep in to the the leaves reaching chloroplasts. It was a great read and some bits went over my head (algerbratic equations etc).

2. I have used HPS CFL and LED lights, I like the look of CMH and LEP (Light Emitting Plasma they type where sulphur is excited by microwaves).
The other plasma (indution coils around a tube) didn't seem to take off or give enough intensity it is old technology from the days of tesla but who knows someone might improve it one day?
I know some people like to grow with T5 Fluros but they seem cumbersome in size and getting them hope from the shop but each to his own, if it grows good weed I aint knocking it!

I haven't ever used MH they way HPS has added extra blue specrums in to the buld kinda negate it unless your keeping mothers vegging a large space.

The great thing about CMH is it is a marriage of MH & HPS combined in one package and why they have a full spectrum light.

I love to vape and have a bout 6-7 vapes mostly portables but i also have a Vapexhale cloud evo for desk top vaping.

View attachment 614115

thanks

arty
must be a clean hit outta that unit

Another comedic interlude while @arty zan replies(at lighting speed I might add)

"I often wonder what our parents did to fight off boredom before the internet, so I asked my 17 brothers and sisters what they thought"

hahahahaha
Derek your calling is to be a comedian that is just to FUNNY LMAO

hey @arty zan if its between 25-50w/sqft, how many watts does a cxb3590 run. Trying to calculate the quantity for a 4x6
hi SMOOTHseven :)

A CXB3590 @ 700mA will give you 10 watts heat 15 watts photons a toal of 25 watts draw @ 60% efficiency.
A CXB3590 @ 1400mA will give you 25 watts heat and 25 watts photons a draw of 50 watts.
Have a look at Growmau5 videos on you tube, he grows in a 4' x 4' space (he actually has two this size)
You will learn a lot from his vids and they are enjoyable to watch too and will give you a whole heap of valuable info!

Thanks

arty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back