Day 20
She is doing very very well
kYutaN3.jpg

NTUrDMx.jpg
Look at them legs!!!:drool:

Day 25
She got some light defoliation on day 22 (iirc if not it was day 23) she may not be as tall as some get by now but shes doing really good. Lots of side branches
NkZCrA3.jpg

5faDkt3.jpg

Roots

BGvsdX7.jpg

Day 33 shes rocking it now
1iR2lXd.jpg

Shes branching a lot now
xH2xXEz.jpg

Roots are getting thick so I have this expectation if it getting a huge systrm by day 60 and maybe taking the whole bucket before it's done
co28IPj.jpg

:vibe: sexy beast! :spels: .... so lush and vigorous MissU, roots are perfection too,... She's gonna hog the tent shortly at this rate! I foresee some pruning, shave down those hairy legs some- :rofl:
Fingers crossed on the candy aromatics showing = :drool:... I got a small bag of Zkittles a while back and the aroma/flavor is uncanny, almost "fake"!

Hopefully she keeps branching and growing like she is and starts growing even more
Today is day 35
qhGMVcV.jpg

HnEuoSW.jpg

Day 40. Maybe adding the stilton special was premature. The straw nugs hasent gotten bigger but holy shit this plant has become a Bush I can not contain... it might take up this tent by itself if it wanted to. It's going to take 90 days to grow out it's looking like but if it gives me as much as I think it will then itll be just fine. It's about 16 inches tall now
uqOnoYB.jpg

r3cLQBL.jpg

Back