Dutch Passion AutoBlackberry Kush -cabinet grow (DWC/MS006/HS1)

WOW, and i thought one of my bbks was the biggest i have seen but this beast.. shes bigger! :) great job cant wait for the final yield on this. you ahead of me in two weeks or so

That BBK looks beastly dude, thats one of the biggest i have seen.
Thank you Grimmy! It is day 69 now and the ABBK shows signs of maturing more. My thoughts are to feed her really lightly for another week and then do a week of plain water. So I am estimating we have total of 2 weeks left on her after this week. Lets hope those buds swell still in the meanwhile and I get to break my previous record I made with BAM. IDK but I really do like these old MS006's from GN. I'd buy more if they would be available, honestly.

WOW, and i thought one of my bbks was the biggest i have seen but this beast.. shes bigger! :) great job cant wait for the final yield on this. you ahead of me in two weeks or so
Thanks! And that all with 255w of LED. Totality of your grow looks super massive bro! I only dream I would be in position to put up a huge garden like yours with 6 x 600w HPS or something :thumbsup: Only thing I am bummed out is that I didn't get that awesome total purple pheno. But that's alright since I see some buds are turning some colour on the late bloom now.

Superb skills Bro, that's a massive girl there, her buds are gonna be huge...... scale breakers!
Thank you bro! I am impressed with this strain right off the bat with my first try, vigorous growth, huge yield potential, grows big but wont spill all over like some strains do. Looks absolutely beautyfull also. Plentiful of meds incoming, thats for sure :clapper:

I honestly feel that is the reason your plants are doing so well. The old GN panel is such a good light its a pity they dont make it anymore.

DAY 73

pH 5.9
EC 1.1
RH 50

This baby is maturing rapidly, so instead of giving her another week of feed I started to give the final flush. Most of the pistils are brown and some definate signs of completion on the leaves. Very little amber tricomes spotted so far but I bet we will have them during next week. Some of the main colas are getting some red / purple colouring now and it looks awesome!

ABBK D73 overview.JPG

ABBK D73 Bud1.JPG

ABBK D73 Bud2.JPG

ABBK D73 Bud3.JPG

ABBK D73 Bud4.JPG

Very nicely grown, and with real vigour too. Its a lot of growth for just over 10 weeks, and the buds do look great with some of the dark colours showing through nicely. Thats one of the beauties of DWC with premium auto genetics; if you can keep the plant in the nutrient sweet spot you can grow huge plants an express pace.

Very nicely grown, and with real vigour too. Its a lot of growth for just over 10 weeks, and the buds do look great with some of the dark colours showing through nicely. Thats one of the beauties of DWC with premium auto genetics; if you can keep the plant in the nutrient sweet spot you can grow huge plants an express pace.

Thanks Tony! Yeah this pheno hasn't been all that hungry at all compared to how much bud she is pushing. Most likely I am going to end up ordering more of these from you and putting them on my regular rotation; It tells something that I get good this good results with my first try. Definately doing the smoke/vape/rosin/oil -review from medical standpoint.

DAY 73

pH 5.9
EC 1.1
RH 50

This baby is maturing rapidly, so instead of giving her another week of feed I started to give the final flush. Most of the pistils are brown and some definate signs of completion on the leaves. Very little amber tricomes spotted so far but I bet we will have them during next week. Some of the main colas are getting some red / purple colouring now and it looks awesome!

View attachment 594391

View attachment 594387

View attachment 594388

View attachment 594389

View attachment 594390
I can almost smell em

Back