Dutch Passion AutoBlackberry Kush -cabinet grow (DWC/MS006/HS1)

Stunning job buddy!! Max rep incoming for such a fine grow!

I can almost smell em

Smell is lovely! Checked the tricomes and they seem to be approx. 10% amber right now so by the weekend it is perfect harvest time for me.

F**kin lovely :slap:

Thank you John!

Stunning job buddy!! Max rep incoming for such a fine grow!

Thanks! I was comparing this to my BAM grow and it seems to be lacking a bit in comparison, not sure if I am going to break the 300g from this one but sure looks like I am going to get 1 gpw at least and I am happy with that!

DAY 76

I tried to work with my camera some and took some more pictures of this little beastie. Enjoy! :toke:

After this weekend I will start up some AutoColorado Cookies. I've been waiting anxiously for growing some of those so this will be a thrill!

Overview
ABBK D76 overview.JPG

Close overview
ABBK D76 close overview.JPG

BUD with some late pigmentation
ABBK D76 BUD1.JPG

More casual fatty bud
ABBK D76 BUD2.JPG

Last edited:
Just awesome man, i drool every time i come in here and check out your lovely plant.
Cant wait to watch you grow out the cookies.

Thank you Grimmy! Yeah I cannot wait to try those. Yield might not be the most giving but I am looking for that extra strenght. Has there even been a featured grow of ACC on DWC here? Tried to look out for one as a reference but couldn't find. Anyway, that strain seems to act as most of DP's strains as far as it goes to feed schedule and how large they grow.

DAY 80 - HARVEST

I am finished with chopping down this one. Got a pretty decent yield out of her; 1146g wet weight that should translate to something between 250 to 280g of dry. Buds didn't seem that moist so the dryweight might turn out to be higher too. Really nice aroma to this strain! I cannot wait until I get them dried up and sampled. Drying with brown bag method in 50% relative humidity so it should be ready in 5 days.

ABBK D80 Harvest.JPG

ABBK D80 BUD harvest.JPG

They're amazin... a yield I can only dream of at this stage:slap:

Back