Dutch Passion AutoBlackberry Kush -cabinet grow (DWC/MS006/HS1)

DAY 80 - HARVEST

I am finished with chopping down this one. Got a pretty decent yield out of her; 1146g wet weight that should translate to something between 250 to 280g of dry. Buds didn't seem that moist so the dryweight might turn out to be higher too. Really nice aroma to this strain! I cannot wait until I get them dried up and sampled. Drying with brown bag method in 50% relative humidity so it should be ready in 5 days.

View attachment 598467

View attachment 598466
Awsome harvest with some :spels: going on.
Max :slap:

Hey all! Buds have dried now and I clocked in the final weight of 266g. It is pretty much what I estimated it would be and I am certainly satisfied with the amount. I am going to clean up my garden and put some Colorado Cookies underway! Thank you for checking this one out and you are welcome to join my upcoming Cookie -adventure!
:pass:

That's impressive medgrower... happy puffin

its always impressive to see what you can grow from a single seed! Well done, hope you enjoy the harvest, you grow massive plants for fun!

That's impressive medgrower... happy puffin

its always impressive to see what you can grow from a single seed! Well done, hope you enjoy the harvest, you grow massive plants for fun!

Thank you guys! Even though I rarely smoke or vape the stuff I grow these days, I can usually handle my stuff without getting too blasted. I desided to give it a go with this strain and smoked a joint with my wife; This strain is so strong it really hammered me but I had great time getting my well deserved relaxation. This strain squeezes just fine with Rosin pressing, although not as giving as BAM or NightQueen. Taste was excellent and smooth; I guess we are going to write up a smoke review in coming days as the bud still ages a little.

Ok. That's all folks! My next grow just started with AutoColorado Cookies! If interested, be sure to join me: https://www.autoflower.org/threads/...lorado-cookies-dwc-grow-with-gn-lights.53726/

:toke:

Thank you guys! Even though I rarely smoke or vape the stuff I grow these days, I can usually handle my stuff without getting too blasted. I desided to give it a go with this strain and smoked a joint with my wife; This strain is so strong it really hammered me but I had great time getting my well deserved relaxation. This strain squeezes just fine with Rosin pressing, although not as giving as BAM or NightQueen. Taste was excellent and smooth; I guess we are going to write up a smoke review in coming days as the bud still ages a little.

Ok. That's all folks! My next grow just started with AutoColorado Cookies! If interested, be sure to join me: https://www.autoflower.org/threads/...lorado-cookies-dwc-grow-with-gn-lights.53726/

:toke:
Nice one med

Nice dry weight in the end. Looks like your harvest are set to be over 250g from now. Thats called having a system dialed in.

Nice dry weight in the end. Looks like your harvest are set to be over 250g from now. Thats called having a system dialed in.

Thanks! Yeah I think I got it pretty consistant 1 gpw with my MS006 / HS1 with most DP -strains. I am glad my local garden store keeps getting new stuff and I got some Bud Factor X. Lets see if that helps to bumb up the harvest some still at the late flowering! I'd like to reach that 2 gpw some day. I know it is possible with autos.

BTW, are you having any current grow logs ongoing? Always love to see your work too man.

Thanks! Yeah I think I got it pretty consistant 1 gpw with my MS006 / HS1 with most DP -strains. I am glad my local garden store keeps getting new stuff and I got some Bud Factor X. Lets see if that helps to bumb up the harvest some still at the late flowering! I'd like to reach that 2 gpw some day. I know it is possible with autos.

BTW, are you having any current grow logs ongoing? Always love to see your work too man.
Im taking a little break right now but il let you know once im going again .

Back